Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 05:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Cant believe this is still going
Old 10-01-2013, 08:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It blows my mind that no one contacted the police or filed a report!
I filed a report over a $20.00 painting in key west lol.
Guess Im just greedy?
Old 10-01-2013, 09:53 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by evillsx
It blows my mind that no one contacted the police or filed a report!
I filed a report over a $20.00 painting in key west lol.
Guess Im just greedy?
When the police showed up when I was picking my stuff up. I tried to file a report with them but I was told I would have to get a lawyer to file a report.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:25 AM
12 Second Club

Let's not forget!
Old 12-04-2013, 11:27 AM
On The Tree

i havent been in here for months.. still going strong!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Someone is back on FB!
Old 12-09-2013, 11:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

FB users should be all over his ***.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:40 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I saw that too, for anyone interested https://www.facebook.com/josh.jenkins.3194
Old 12-09-2013, 11:53 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm not a person to wish bad on no one, but Josh Jenkins needs to be took for all that he has and then pull his toe nails out one by one with a set of pliers. Then somebody needs to arc weld something 3 feet from his face and make sure he can't turn his face and have no protection from his eyes.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:04 PM
TECH Resident

in on 970
Old 12-09-2013, 02:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by DEFYANT

Someone is back on FB!
Dang, he's trying to sell business to someone again..

Someone should post in that post and warn everyone
Old 12-17-2013, 09:30 AM
TECH Regular

I've not been on tech in a while now. But I have to say I am a little pissed off right now with LS1TECH. Here is why a guy on here bought a stolen car. Cops come and take it from him. Now I feel bad for the guy that got screwed over. However Tech takes it up on themselves to type up a story on it https://ls1tech.com/articles/public-...buyers-beware/ .

Now some might ask, why are you pissed off!?! Tech can take the time to type a story up on this guys bad experience. But they cant take the time to type up a story about how so many of us here got screwed over by that POS Josh Jenkins!! That a bunch of crap!

Am I wrong for feeling like this? They are so much I want to say here. So I am biting my tongue you might say.

I would like to know why this guys story is worthy of their time took to type something up for him. But add up everything that everyone lost to Josh Jenkins goes over $100,000. So our story isn't worthy of their time or attention to do anything?? Really? Really!?!
Old 12-17-2013, 11:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by craig382ci
I've not been on tech in a while now. But I have to say I am a little pissed off right now with LS1TECH. Here is why a guy on here bought a stolen car. Cops come and take it from him. Now I feel bad for the guy that got screwed over. However Tech takes it up on themselves to type up a story on it https://ls1tech.com/articles/public-...buyers-beware/ .

Now some might ask, why are you pissed off!?! Tech can take the time to type a story up on this guys bad experience. But they cant take the time to type up a story about how so many of us here got screwed over by that POS Josh Jenkins!! That a bunch of crap!

Am I wrong for feeling like this? They are so much I want to say here. So I am biting my tongue you might say.

I would like to know why this guys story is worthy of their time took to type something up for him. But add up everything that everyone lost to Josh Jenkins goes over $100,000. So our story isn't worthy of their time or attention to do anything?? Really? Really!?!
Probably because Mr. Jenkins was a sponsor. Doubt the site is going to want to admit to letting a thief sponsor the site.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Staging Lane

Anything ever happen on this?
Old 02-08-2014, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Pretty sure he's still building headers.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So no justice yet, hunh? Roger that.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:31 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by edwardzracing
Probably because Mr. Jenkins was a sponsor. Doubt the site is going to want to admit to letting a thief sponsor the site.
Originally Posted by craig382ci

First off.... I'm just a moderator of this forum, and as such, I try to maintain the peace in here. With that said, I don't know who it is that writes all of the articles for the newsletters, but I can find out and make it a suggestion to do an article on choosing wisely who to send your money to.
LS1TECH isn't looking to protect sponsors at the risk of hurting the members on here. If you look back at this situation, the warning signs were there for people to step back and use caution when sending money and parts to Josh, especially after the break-in. Personally, I would never leave my car at a shop that's too far away that I couldn't drive there on a daily basis to check on the status if I had to, but that's just me, I don't trust people. When I needed to have a motor built, I searched locally because if and when issues arose, I wanted to be able to go look someone in the face and get answers.

I'm sorry, but if you are trying to put the blame on this site for 'protecting a sponsor' then you need to step back and do a self assessment of your own liability in doing your due diligence with regards to his business practices. I know this site over the years has tried to do the best they could with regards to helping customers get resolution with sponsors who left them high and dry.

Here's some facts of life that people are going to have to accept. Josh is a father, husband, and provider for his family. Chances are, he's going to be doing something car related in order to provide for them. If that bothers you, then get an attorney and file suit. If you're not willing to do that, then leave the man be.

Trust me, I've been burned before, and hated the feeling, but I learned from it.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sites protect sponsors by deleting any negative threads about them.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

How about this thread just gets deleted. If the people who were wronged aren't going to pursue the issue, then why does it have to take up space? No sense in bitching about it if youre not going to do anything

Last edited by jrpimp00; 02-09-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How about leaving it up to prevent it from happening again to others. Lots of lessons learned in this thread.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it..."
~George Santayana

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: