Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 12:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have saying in my profession as well.... "Sometimes its worth paying that Simple Assault fine".
Old 01-08-2015, 12:19 PM
Staging Lane

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by yurview
we have saying in my profession as well.... "sometimes its worth paying that simple assault fine".
^^^ hyfr!!!!^^^
Old 01-08-2015, 12:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by YURVIEW
We have saying in my profession as well.... "Sometimes its worth paying that Simple Assault fine".

The ones he got for 10 and 20gs are probably worth the fine
Old 01-08-2015, 02:03 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Please don't let this turn into a thread of threats, because it will get deleted.

Consider yourselves warned. We're all angry over people getting ripped off, but posting threats in here just does no good, and can cause legal issues if someone actually does go after him. So we all know how we feel towards him, let's leave it at that.
Old 01-08-2015, 02:58 PM
11 Second Club

Sorry. Didn't mean to start a chain reaction. Was just being more funny than instigating
Old 01-08-2015, 10:43 PM
TECH Regular

Ok LSX Family&racing enthusiast alike, I have something VERY VERY important to tell you. Please read my story of a man by the name of (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) former owner of (((KY TURBO INC.))) Now is doing business under business name J&J Motorsports LLC. Here are some links to check out to verify things and or answer question. I am sharing my story because I do not want anyone to get done the I did and many other that lost on this same story/deal. If I had known I never would have took my money, car, or parts to this man. I am just try to keep everyone else from this that I can. Do not do business with (((JOSHUA JENKINS)))

https://ls1tech.com/…/1605301-attent...custome…

https://ls1tech.com/…/1530308-update...hose-wh…

https://app.sos.ky.gov/…/%28S%28utlx...lt.aspx…

http://www.bizapedia.com/ky/J-J-MOTOR-SPORTS-LLC.html

http://www.bizapedia.com/ky/KY-TURBO-INC.html

A few years ago, I took my perfectly good running 98 Camaro Z28 to Bowling Green, Ky. To a guy by the name of (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) so that he could do a full custom turbo kit, cage and put the car together, full BMR suspension, Fabricated 9" AFCOs on all around ect. ect. ect. The only thing that he wasn't having his DISHONEST hands in, was the building of my motor. The name of his business at that time was that was known of was (((Ky Turbo Inc.))) I took a bunch of parts and paid a lot of money in on 3 different time. I even paid for a custom paint job!!!

So Took the car to (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) with a lot of parts. My best friend Chad Little and I, a long with (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) owner of (((KY TURBO INC.))) seat down to talk about the build. At the time I had already bought a Garrett 4788 turbo, JGS 60mm WG&BOV. We talked about twins on the car. Told him that I didn't want to put the extra money into them but did show him a pic of a car with twins I liked. I said "if I ever did do a twin setup it would be like this."

Later on during the build without my permission to do so. He cut the complete center out where the radiator went, hood latch everything gone. I expressed my disappointment to him on the matter. He said "that he thought we was doing twins". So he offered me a deal. My 4788 for 2 brand new Precision Turbos and my WG for 2 precision WG's and he would do a twin Air to Air intercooler for me. He never touched the car again and I never did get my turbo/turbos and WG/WG's.

The motor that was in the car at the time was a 382ci LS6. I asked him to verify that it was an LS6 for me when he took the motor out. He said that it was not an LS6. I had bought the car used, that's why I asked for verification on the block. One time when I went to check on my car, I asked to see my motor that was in the car that was running perfect. Have many people that would testify in a court of law to that and for the most of everything else! So he pulls and engine stand out with a block for me to see. A bare BLOCK!!! I said "what's the hell is that" (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) said" That's your motor that came out of your car." (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) said "the cam was all chewed up" BS on the chewed up cam. Car ran perfect and strong. (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) had no reason to take my motor apart. (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) said he had to in order to verify that it was what it was and that was a 382 LS6. Which it was not according to (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) It was a stock LS1. (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) said he was going to have the block dipped in acid put all new parts with a big cam and sell it for me. I said on who's dime? (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) said his! Told me that he could get a lot more out of it that way VS the way it was. I never told him to do this. However I did tell him that if he could sell it for 1500 and up, sell it. Never told him to do what he said he was going to do. I know I am not the smartest person in the world, but you do not have to take a motor apart to verify whatever on the bottom end. Take the dam pan off and check it out. You can verify things by the numbers on the parts.

So his shop got broken into. What the police had as evidence. Video of the 2 thief's inside of the shop, video of them outside the shop, the car outside the shop, and plate number of the car. Leading investigator on the case was detective Brown. Brown made the decision that they was not enough evidence to continue the investigation. According to (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) . Come to find out the detective Brown was a really good friend of (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) family. See I had (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) on my FB, is how I know this. When I sent him a message about this he unfriend me. He put up a list of parts on LS1TECH of parts that got stolen from his shop and in that list the only thing of my parts that I had took to his shop, was just my Fast 102 intake and injectors. I did get 4 of the injectors back lol.

I took another trip to his shop, car still in the same spot, still looking the same. He said that they was more parts of mine that had been taken. Then I find out that all the money I had gave him did not buy my parts that he was to get for me. They was 3 orders on different dates. He had told me in the past that one order went to his dad's place of business another order went to (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) shop and the other one went to (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) house... Then he gives me this BS story. Yes, that was true about him ordering everything and the orders went to 3 different places. This is what happen next. He sent everything back!!! He collected the money and spent it on the shop to keep the shop opened. My dad was with me on this trip thank God or I probably would have went to jail. My dad is a preacher and I have a lot of respect for him. So I don't usually flip out around him. Him and my son is the only people on earth that just their being by my side keeps me stable ish. Anyway (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) feed me some more BS in a way. Half BS and the other truth I believe. (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) Told my dad and I that he had a trans that he was try to sell to this guy and that if he sold it to him he would be able to buy a lot of stuff back for me. 5min's After we left, (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) called me and said "I just sold that trans I told you about and I just wanted to let you know that and I am trying to make things right here. After I told my dad what (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) said, he looked at me and said "I bet that was your trans that he sold if he sold a trans or he probably had already sold yours. When I got what was suppose to be my trans it just didn't look right to me. I couldn't put my finger on it at the time I picked it up. I took that trans to the best trans guy around close to my county. He checked it out for me and said "What you have here is a brand new REM. 4L80E and showed me some pics of parts that one would buy to hold 1200HP. When I seen one of the output shafts that was a billet I said "Yes sir! That what it was that I couldn't put my finger on." So either (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) or someone else took my trans out of its crate and put that other one back in its place.

I went back one more time and that was to pick my car up, what parts was left, my built LSX motor and a disassembled stock LS1 motor. (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) didn't show himself that time. He sent who I believe was is dad with a gun on his side. Now I am a firm believer in the right to bare arms. Carry your gun openly if you have them. His dad thought that his gun would back me down, it did not. They was part laying around that shop that was mine and not in the pile that was attended for me and I was going to get them. At one point I told his dad that because he said he was not going to let me go around and pick parts up. I was on fire anyway inside. I don't really remember what all I did say, but I had every intention of getting nose to nose with him and get him to do something to justify me kicking his butt. I have said this many time and I will state it again. Thank you Chad Little for getting me out of the state of mine I had gotten into and redirecting me to the task that was at hand. That man whom I believe was (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) dad ended up calling the cops on me. They came but didn't really say anything. We loaded up the rest of the stuff and came back home. I was the only one that had a car at that shop that (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) did not show up for as far as I know and was the only one that was met with a gun carrier. If I had not made promises I would have been carrying too! Know big deal, I love it when people exercise that right!

Thank you all that read this and share this story as much as you can online offline so (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) doesn't have the chance to strike again. Also to all the others that got screwed over by (((JOSHUA JENKINS))). I hope you've recovered from this and held on to the dream of have a fast *** ride. It has been along hard road for me and some of my friends. For without the help of others I wouldn't be as close as I am now to having my build done.
May God bless you all and thanks again.
Old 01-09-2015, 03:10 PM
11 Second Club

^ I remember watching that train wreck happen live. Sorry that happened buddy.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
At my job, we have a saying, if it's not documented, you didn't do it. Same thing here.

Without documented proof that you paid him $xxx for some service, you have nothing. Now, when you show up puffing out your chest, and making threats, you will be the one removed in handcuffs.
Thats the problem 99% of the time in these type of cases, no documentation. Thats how I got burned on my race car from a chassis shop on here.
Old 01-09-2015, 09:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LSX Power Tuning
Thats the problem 99% of the time in these type of cases, no documentation. Thats how I got burned on my race car from a chassis shop on here.
I have proof then and now. I have other documentations of stuff too.
Old 01-14-2015, 06:33 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Originally Posted by craig382ci
I have proof then and now. I have other documentations of stuff too.
If you have proof, have you explored legal options?
Old 01-17-2015, 12:28 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
If you have proof, have you explored legal options?
Yes, I have explored every option. They are nothing that can be done. Josh had this planed all a long. Build up a good name, fill his shop with cars and parts. He had changed business names a few time. When we sent money to him it was not under the business name we known as KY-Turbo inc. He covered all his bases. Plus before he closed the doors to KY-Turbo inc. He changed business name again and took everything from KY-Turbo inc. and put it in to the other business name. So If anyone went after him, he was covered. You can't get anything from a company that has nothing. Also it would cost more money in legal fees and fuel than what I had already lost to Josh. This would have been a federal case because of the amount that he got away with.
That's why no one ever done anything.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:46 PM
Teching In

I just read all 52 pages of this **** show and all I can say is…whoa, this guy got over hard. My first reaction is to ask why someone didn't dent this guys skull in but then I think of my family and the other things in life that are significantly more important than some petty retaliation.

I also thought about how someone like Josh will never lead a truly happy life. This is the type of thing that stains your conscious and doesn't go away. I really hope he did something worthwhile with the money he stole because the weight of his crimes will weigh on him long after the money is gone and the victims have moved on.

The regret and guilt of this deception will haunt him until the day he meets his maker.
Old 02-17-2015, 03:00 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Last I saw he has a new company name and a new Facebook page and he's still "working".
Old 04-23-2015, 08:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Old 04-23-2015, 09:59 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow that's crazy this guy is still in the game.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:26 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

It should not surprise anyone that he's still in this industry. It would be nice to see him make amends and try to take care of the people who lost a lot, but I doubt that will happen.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:53 AM
Staging Lane

Arrow Nostradamus I Am

I never understood why so many people were willing to co-sign that guy. I have a hard time trusting anyone - especially across the internet - so maybe I'm a bit jaded. But when it comes to money, I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I'll quote myself from 3 years ago when all this was just starting ...

Originally Posted by Alex in Houston
2 Years ... I would of had legal representation the same day the break in occurred and i was told my parts were stolen.
Everyone on here with this "Chill ... Josh is a good guy....blah, blah, blah..." are just one mis-guided "trust in the nice guy" incident away from understanding just how evil people can become when money is involved. Anything financial or with the potential to be financial related TO YOU needs to have some sort of legal representation along with it. I'm willing to bet, everyone here who lives in anything outside of a cave has signed a mortgage, a lease or even a "promise to pay amount" if you're staying short term housing.
You all have some sort of insurance (in most cases) and things of the like. All those things are in place to use in case LEGAL means are pursued in the future.
Original poster, good call on the Lawyer ... Better late than never.
Old 10-17-2015, 07:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Not sure how I missed this fiasco, I still have emails from Josh looking into a twin turbo kit before I decided on procharger instead. Barely missed getting bent apparently.
Ive been a tech member for a while, I wish we could sticky a list of companies that came and went, screwing people over in the mean time as they vanished. KY turbo and six-speeds inc come to mind as the most impressive, with AES close behind but I am sure there were many more.
Old 03-01-2016, 12:04 PM
8 Second Club

Received 120 Likes on 89 Posts

What ever happened to this con artist?
Old 03-05-2016, 06:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good question

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: