LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Forced Induction (https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction-9/)
-   -   Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: (https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/1605301-attention-all-ky-turbo-customers-supporters-friends.html)

Josh@KY-Turbo 12-03-2012 02:44 PM

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

KY-Turbo Inc has been closed as of December 1 2012, and the Corporation has been dissolved.

As you all know the shop was burglarized back in March of this year. It has been difficult not only on myself, but on my family as well as I have tried relentlessly to keep the shop doors open and to recover from the burglary. It is unfortunate that this happened , but there is no way to keep the shop open without further implosion on the shop, myself, and my family. The shop space has been leased by another leasee and they will be in touch with all those involved to facilitate the pickup of your cars and/or parts.

KY-Turbo Inc.

TheLS1Lover 12-03-2012 03:08 PM

Sucks to hear man.

sheldon 12-03-2012 03:08 PM

So all of us that placed a order with you are just out of our hard earned money!!! I have $3500 into you I either want my hotside and cold side and pt88 turbo or a refund. But I don't see that happening now cause you shut down shop and disabled your number. Pm me with a number to contact you about..

Rickys S/C Z28 12-03-2012 03:40 PM

Man I really hate to here this Josh. I know how hard you tried your best to work though all of this. I know you gave it 200% I have nothing but good things to say about you. Its sad the the LS world will lose such a great guy and CO. :(

Alex in Houston 12-03-2012 03:45 PM

Call me Nostradamus

Click Here
to see I warned people following the break - in to seek legal representation.
Guy didn't have enough "snap" to have insurance on the shop (fork that BS of it lapsing) ... No way he's going to be stand up enough to cover anyone out his own pocket for any losses later.

V-seriesTech 12-03-2012 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Josh@KY-Turbo (Post 16946244)
KY-Turbo Inc has been closed as of December 1 2012, and the Corporation has been dissolved.

As you all know the shop was burglarized back in March of this year. It has been difficult not only on myself, but on my family as well as I have tried relentlessly to keep the shop doors open and to recover from the burglary. It is unfortunate that this happened , but there is no way to keep the shop open without further implosion on the shop, myself, and my family. The shop space has been leased by another leasee and they will be in touch with all those involved to facilitate the pickup of your cars and/or parts.

KY-Turbo Inc.

hey Josh,..don't know you very well but, I have spoken to you a few times when you have called in your orders here @ RPS. From all of us, we wish you the best,..and if you ever need anything, please give us a shout, we'd be happy to help you out in any way possible.

Best wishes Josh.

Jamie@racepartsolutions

RacerXLs1 12-03-2012 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by sheldon (Post 16946306)
So all of us that placed a order with you are just out of our hard earned money!!! I have $3500 into you I either want my hotside and cold side and pt88 turbo or a refund. But I don't see that happening now cause you shut down shop and disabled your number. Pm me with a number to contact you about..

Wow i hope u get it handle thats all im going to say. Hard times forsure

MUSTANGBRKR02 12-03-2012 04:22 PM

Sorry to hear this Josh and for everyone involved.

Mike@Diablosport 12-03-2012 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Alex in Houston (Post 16946417)
Call me Nostradamus

Click Here
to see I warned people following the break - in to seek legal representation.
Guy didn't have enough "snap" to have insurance on the shop (fork that BS of it lapsing) ... No way he's going to be stand up enough to cover anyone out his own pocket for any losses later.

so, he decided to make this post to let people know they were screwed?

Wow.

Why would he even bother posting this if he was out to screw anyone, its a little easier to just walk away than to be up front about it.

Good luck Josh.

westtexasbuff 12-03-2012 04:42 PM

Sucks to hear.

Sales@Tick 12-03-2012 04:55 PM

Damn bro, damn damn damn....

rotary1307cc 12-03-2012 05:22 PM

If he took money from customers and knew the business would be closed he is as much a crook as those that broke in his shop IMO

BOBS99SS 12-03-2012 05:32 PM

I couldnt agree more with the post above,i just hope there arent many others out parts and cash,if your going to close your doors fine,but if your in the middle of doing buisness make it right or be a crook

BOBS99SS 12-03-2012 05:43 PM

And im not trying to be a dick about it but best believe if i got screwed out of 3500 bucks im taking legal actiions,you can be a great guy and shit does happen but im not going to just take that loss

sheldon 12-03-2012 06:23 PM

i will keep you guys posted if he/them do anything to make it right. but im thinking they got me good

Blown02Camaro 12-03-2012 06:29 PM

Damn sorry to hear that happened to you

ttranssam 12-03-2012 06:39 PM

bad to hear this but to all that ordered a truck mani kit please contact me!

I8UR4RD 12-03-2012 07:02 PM

oh shit. sorry to hear it on several levels.

Pro Stock John 12-03-2012 07:06 PM

good lord

Stangkilr 12-03-2012 07:11 PM

This thread really pisses me off because do any of you guys remember "Rock On Transmissions" on here? Yeah they took 2k from me and pretty much said FUCK YOU when i asked for it back. I think they changed names but are still in the same building. If anyone has info on them let me know, id like to let them know I havent forget them.