Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

anybody have vortech fbody need pulley measurement

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody have vortech fbody need pulley measurement

Can anyone do me a huge favor I'm fabricating my own lower pulley spacer for my Vortech v9 supercharged 6.0 swap 98 Camaro. Instead of running the expensive ati damper I'm running an tci sfi balancer with the six bolt pattern but recessed mounting surface. So I'm machining a hub centric neutral balance spacer to mount my lower supercharger pulley. I just need a measurement in millimeters from the last ridge that holds the accessory belt on an ati 918853 supercharger balance to the very edge of the Vortech lower pulley. The ati balancer has a flush face mounting surface for the s/c pulley but appears to have a bit of thickness or spacing to it after the last accessory belt ridge. If anyone has a Vortech fbody and could provide me with the measurement between the edge of the outer accessory belt ridge on an ati balancer and the edge of the s/c pulley it would be infinitely helpful.
Old 07-20-2013, 02:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlwnZ28
Can anyone do me a huge favor I'm fabricating my own lower pulley spacer for my Vortech v9 supercharged 6.0 swap 98 Camaro. Instead of running the expensive ati damper I'm running an tci sfi balancer with the six bolt pattern but recessed mounting surface. So I'm machining a hub centric neutral balance spacer to mount my lower supercharger pulley. I just need a measurement in millimeters from the last ridge that holds the accessory belt on an ati 918853 supercharger balance to the very edge of the Vortech lower pulley. The ati balancer has a flush face mounting surface for the s/c pulley but appears to have a bit of thickness or spacing to it after the last accessory belt ridge. If anyone has a Vortech fbody and could provide me with the measurement between the edge of the outer accessory belt ridge on an ati balancer and the edge of the s/c pulley it would be infinitely helpful.
Any fbody Vortech guys out there? Its a budget build up and I've been piecing this kit together for 3 years any help would be much appreciated. Even anybody with a ati 918853 balancer that could give me the measurement in mm from the very edge of the last ridge for the accessory belt to the mounting face of the balancer would work. thanks

Quick Reply: anybody have vortech fbody need pulley measurement