Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Just wanted to say thank you to some people for help with this build.

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2016, 06:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 49 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Just wanted to say thank you to some people for help with this build.

As the tranny and motor get finished and the car heads for paint I wanted to thank the people that have helped in putting this car together for 2016 x275 season. Please help support these amazing companies. Paul McDermott of Outlaw Racecraft, Frank Soldridge @PSI Speed Solutions, Anthony Apuzzo Jr Accurate Transmission, Paul Albino Total Induction Tuning Solutions, Chiseled Performance, Randy Westmoreland @leash Electronics, Jose Zayas @Forced Induction, Doug Macy, Right Trailers, Bobby @Rpe machine, Larry York for his awesome electric panel, Bruce BlairExstremefab.com, Brint Mclellan Fragola Performance Systems, Bill Lutz for my awesome turbo, Kurt Urban for always picking the phone up, BigStuff3, Jessie Coulter, my wife Amy and my crew. Shout out to Kurt Urban for an amazing car to start with and my wheelchair mafia fam Brad Keller Wesley Robinson Jeff Dills

I hope you guys are all ready for spring...
Old 01-14-2016, 06:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 185 Likes on 135 Posts

I can't wait to see pics of the car done! I saw one somewhere of the engine and turbo sitting on the car and it was one of the cleanest jobs I've seen. Great work. Can't wait to see it all together.
Old 01-14-2016, 06:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 49 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 3 window
I can't wait to see pics of the car done! I saw one somewhere of the engine and turbo sitting on the car and it was one of the cleanest jobs I've seen. Great work. Can't wait to see it all together.
Thanks man... car ran well on gate pressure when it was finished last fall but we made a lot of changes for this year and to get it down to 3200 lbs. Hood, Hatch, windshield, Hatch glass, Fuel System, cam change and reworked the heads.

Quick Reply: Just wanted to say thank you to some people for help with this build.