Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Anyone receive their Huron Speed Kit from the 2017 Group Purchase yet?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 08:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Exclamation Anyone receive their Huron Speed Kit from the 2017 Group Purchase yet?

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone received their new Huron Speed turbo kit from the 2017 winter group purchase. As most of you know there has been a delay of shipment due to 1 common part not ready for all the kits.

I emailed Jon a few times this week but no response which is odd since Jon returns an email back to you within an hour or 2. Just not sure if my emails are going through or a family matter has come up. Hope all is well with him and the rest of the Huron Speed team!

I'm anxiously waiting for it to arrive, kinda like when we were young kids waiting for Christmas morning to arrive... lol
Old 07-13-2017, 01:50 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

are you emailing him directly through your email account or through the "contact us" link on the website. the link on the website is broken.
Old 07-13-2017, 03:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got my kit beginning of may and that was delayed because i opted for al coldside and no re circulation

I emailed Jon a few days ago with a question and he replied the same day, check the email your using, PM me if its still not and ill send you the email ive been talking to him through
Old 07-15-2017, 01:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just got my v3 t6 kit yesterday. Starting a review and write up for it now.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Thumbs up

I received my kit !!!! I'm missing a few pieces but I'm sure they'll be on the way soon. With such a big group purchase this past winter, it takes a lot of man power to build and ship such a great kit!

The quality and design looks awesome. Packaged well overall. I'm in awe to say the least.

I had it all laid out on the garage floor next to my car and my wife says, "all that's going to fit in your car"? I said yep, I sure hope so... laughing!

When I get all my parts Huron Speed and other vendors, I'll be posting a build thread on here with a ton of pictures from removal of the engine to the finished product.

Thanks again Jon and to the rest of the crew at Huron Speed for making this happen for us car nuts!!!

Bill
Old 07-17-2017, 01:10 PM
Launching!

I'm still waiting on mine.
Old 07-18-2017, 09:09 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

All GP kits have shipped, are in customers hands, or are at the coaters getting your nice extra touches finished up prior to shipping out end of this week/early next week!

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 07-18-2017, 09:10 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by Billiumss
I received my kit !!!! I'm missing a few pieces but I'm sure they'll be on the way soon. With such a big group purchase this past winter, it takes a lot of man power to build and ship such a great kit!

The quality and design looks awesome. Packaged well overall. I'm in awe to say the least.

I had it all laid out on the garage floor next to my car and my wife says, "all that's going to fit in your car"? I said yep, I sure hope so... laughing!

When I get all my parts Huron Speed and other vendors, I'll be posting a build thread on here with a ton of pictures from removal of the engine to the finished product.

Thanks again Jon and to the rest of the crew at Huron Speed for making this happen for us car nuts!!!

Bill
Thanks Bill, glad you are happy with the kit!

Jon

Old 07-18-2017, 09:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Got mine a few months ago, and i later ordered bov turbo and wastegate which i have received. Still trying to find time to install. Fyi harborfreight sells the correct tap for oil drain for about $14.00 in a small kit. I ordered the v3 ac kit. Its amazing quality on the welds, they even blended all the inside runners. Im by no means a spokesman for the company but customer service is the best, i had alot of questions and concerns.
Its worth the wait.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:38 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by GMTECH4
Got mine a few months ago, and i later ordered bov turbo and wastegate which i have received. Still trying to find time to install. Fyi harborfreight sells the correct tap for oil drain for about $14.00 in a small kit. I ordered the v3 ac kit. Its amazing quality on the welds, they even blended all the inside runners. Im by no means a spokesman for the company but customer service is the best, i had alot of questions and concerns.
Its worth the wait.
Awesome to hear, thanks for the kind words!! Glad you love the kit, let us know if you need anything else

Jon

Quick Reply: Anyone receive their Huron Speed Kit from the 2017 Group Purchase yet?