Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

How much can you get from a T3?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2018, 10:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could understand why JoeNova would be irritated by this thread if he modded engines professionally. If I were his customer, the thread clearly shows his lack of attention to my wishes with his sub-optimal advice. I will give him cred for being one of the first to warn me off using a too small turbo. It led me to learn how to read a turbo pressure map and for that I'm thankful but the accompanying attitude exhibited in the post above is souring. I'm guessing this kind of irascibility is what got him "Restricted User" status

Last edited by yldouright; 12-28-2018 at 10:45 AM. Reason: softening it with a smile :)
Old 12-28-2018, 10:49 AM
9 Second Club

Received 179 Likes on 154 Posts

I would highly doubt you would ever be his customer...or indeed mine ( not that I do anything commercially anyway )

Some customers are simply not worth the effort when they have no clue what they want, and are always shooting off in a million different directions, or indede their thoughts are just bizarre.. Those are dangerous customers.
Old 12-28-2018, 01:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by stevieturbo
I would highly doubt you would ever be his customer...or indeed mine
I can't argue with that

I think I posted quite clearly what I wanted as an outcome, I just didn't know how to go about getting it. The picture is getting clearer now so thanks to all that have helped.
Old 12-28-2018, 02:33 PM
Restricted User

Received 104 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by yldouright
the thread clearly shows his lack of attention to my wishes with his sub-optimal advice.
I gave you specifics, theory, reasonings, dyno graphs, examples, and alternatives with details.
Your disinterest in my advice doesn't make it worth any less.

Having done 3 T3 turbos LS vehicles AND road racing... your constant back and forth confusion and decision making that's reminiscent of a lost dementia patient is what made brush off this entire thread as nonsense.

Old 12-29-2018, 11:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JoeNova
I gave you specifics, theory, reasonings, dyno graphs, examples, and alternatives with details.
Your disinterest in my advice doesn't make it worth any less...your constant back and forth confusion and decision making that's reminiscent of a lost dementia patient is what made brush off this entire thread as nonsense.
All true but I called it like I saw it from my perspective. I still appreciate the journey you forced me to take so it's all good.

Merry Christmas for the next 8 days!

Last edited by yldouright; 12-29-2018 at 11:54 AM.