Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 11:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bill updates please?
Old 09-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Banned

Willem @ Fuel Injection Concepts's Avatar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

after this shipment arrives at your doors everyone will haev radiator supports, downpipes and couplers
Old 09-07-2006, 12:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bill I still have nothing, WTF, WHERES MY NUMBER? WHERE MY KIT? WHERES MY DOWNPIPE? WHY DONT YOU ANSWER ME??????????????????????????????????????????

Adm./PSJ: maybe we we should get the ball going on the small claims like you suggested. Ohter customers and i would sure bebfit from it in the end, or hopefully it will get Hiflo to answer our questions. I havent got a call any updates in months, I dont want to wait anymore.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:25 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

To the guys that asked, yes, I will go pick up small claims forms from downtown if you need them, but can we give these guys a week or so and then I will get them?
Old 09-07-2006, 01:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
No actually, I got heated. I'm frustrated with the lack of consistency and communication about getting this stuff resolved.

Though I think Bill is doing the best he can for you guys, and he would like nothing better than to get the kits done asap...
Well, I misunderstood. Either way, at least they pick up the phone for you. It seems they make good use of Caller ID.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

well i, in my opinion, have more then 2500 or so dollars worth of stuff, so i dont see a need to go to small claims. but ill give them 2 more weeks for, what i figure, should be the last tracking number to get my car runing (im thinking that the last box will have everything except ac lines) after this box ill only need, the turbo, IC, BOV, WG and last intake pipe to have the car runing
Old 09-07-2006, 02:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Got Me SOM
so in a nutshell, this guy marko spent ya'lls money and bought a new car, i remember bill posting about all this bling bling stuff he did under the hood to his car too. that's with the money he got as deposits from all you.
face the facts guys, they spent your money and in no damn hurry to get you your ****. my intuition is these guys dont care anymore. It certainly looks to me that you have enough evidence to take these guys to court if you have to.

you all are getting fucked and it looks like nobody gives a flying **** about it, not hi flo turbo for sure. also i would expect ls1tech to be lighting a big fire under these guys asses since they are represented as sponsors. i mean damn psj you live like 20 min from marko's shop and you just can't go over there and get the story yourself? don't you now him personally too, I mean by reading your comments you are just merely handslapping these guys.

Honestly i'm surprised nobody has showed up fully loaded automatic to say where is my fucken ****!

in the year 2006 this should not be happening. I am hope in order to become an official ls1tech sponsr there is a certain amount of qualities and standards that need to be applied toand MAJOR repurcussions if the shops fails on it promises.

so glad i'm not a buyer of ths kit thank god , these excuses for delays are **** poor at the very least. I woldnt expect marko to make a reply in here either. he's probably reading this and laughing his *** off to the bank.

like i said this is a fucken joke.
Yea thats what I never understood...how sponsors **** over people and have zero concerns when they take people for thousands of dollars, knowing that customers know where they work/live...Im not a person that would do anything rash but there are way too many crazy *** people out there that id think twice before ******* with people and thousands of their hard earned dollars...
Old 09-07-2006, 03:05 PM
10 Second Club

If I were you guys I'd go pick up those small claim forms and get em done or all join up and do one big suit.

you are definitely doing your part now PSJ I understand you aren't the turbo police but to an extent by making someone an official sponsor of this site you are saying for lack of better words that they are legit.

I'm just frustrated reading about fellow ls1tech guys that shelled out hard earned cash and nobody's doing nothing for em except handing them excuses and false tracking numbers.

I'll stay outta this , looks like i got a little fired started, lol. and i don't want to get kicked off this site again for 3 months!
Old 09-07-2006, 03:12 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Yea thats what I never understood...how sponsors **** over people and have zero concerns when they take people for thousands of dollars, knowing that customers know where they work/live...Im not a person that would do anything rash but there are way too many crazy *** people out there that id think twice before ******* with people and thousands of their hard earned dollars...
there should be some kind of legal contract signed when you hand over money for a deposit on a kit then they have 30 days to ship it to you with no excuses. they should have to put your deposit in a bank where it earns interest and not be allowed to withdraw on it until the product is shipped in full and the customer is 100% satisfied.

I've said this before any company that claims that they are going to sell complete turbo kits should already have them manufactured and ready to go.

hopefully some new rules will come out of this.

I'm unsubscribing now, don't want PSJ to ban me again.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,736 Likes on 1,297 Posts

i think a company should have a contract with this site in order to be a sponsor to prevent something like this to go to the extent it has.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:36 PM
NKAWTG...N

Originally Posted by ddnspider
i think a company should have a contract with this site in order to be a sponsor to prevent something like this to go to the extent it has.
I don't see how the company having a contract with the "site" would help the customer out. The customer is the one that has the contract with the company. When they pay for items, that should be considered (or is considered, not sure on the laws) a contract. One money is exchanged, then isn't the company legally responsible for getting said good's to the buyer?

I think the real problem stems from just general laws. They seem to buy very much in the business's favor, so the customers get screwed because a business can take money then file for bankrupcy. And it seems like the same person can do that over and over and the government will rarely get involved.

We NEED to put the system on trial!
Old 09-07-2006, 03:57 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

Jeff K - So how about nobody was a sponsor, and anyone could post anything? I think that it would be even more problematic. We do weed out a lot of shops who can't afford to advertise.

Personally when it comes to this turbo stuff, I would never send more than like $2K up front, and I would only do that credit card. If I did not have some parts by 80 days I would do a chargeback. I would only buy something if I had a written order/receipt. Because it might be needed later for court. A verbal agreement is binding too but a write-up, like a PDF would make the case go faster.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

I recieved the downpipe, intake elbow, and radiator support. Still need WG, filter, v-band clamps, couplers, gaskets, etc.

Old 09-07-2006, 04:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I say we should all start moving forward with court just in case...

PSJ: since you would be doing us all a huge favor by starting the legal process, I will wait another week like you said, however I think it will be a waste of time. I have not heard anything in months or received parts in over 2 months.

I just see this going on and on for a few more months, maybe we'll receive the major componnents but iam sure noone will have 100% everything they ordered.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:44 PM
TECH Junkie

You all are worried about incomplete kits, but let's not forget about buddies here that have NO parts and get ignored on threads and PM's. Additionally, there are also customers (or A customer) that have requested refunds and have been politely told, "not right now," later to be ignored and left to waste time attempting unsuccessful phone calls and PM's, according to what we read here of course.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bboyferal
You all are worried about incomplete kits, but let's not forget about buddies here that have NO parts and get ignored on threads and PM's. Additionally, there are also customers (or A customer) that have requested refunds and have been politely told, "not right now," later to be ignored and left to waste time attempting unsuccessful phone calls and PM's, according to what we read here of course.
I was one of the people requesting a refund, instead they pmed me a tracking number. IIRC SELLSZ06 ordered something different on his kit... and we know how fast these guys work.
Old 09-07-2006, 05:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Imagine ordering some McDonald's, and after waiting for 1 hour for the food because the cooks are outside smoking weed, you ask for your money back and they tell you, "Hmmm... Nahhhh... Sorry dude we can't."

WTF???????????
Old 09-07-2006, 05:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

wait a second so all thast missing is **** we can buy ourselves, like turbo, WG, BOV and IC? thast weird because thats the first **** hi-flo could of sent out. so technically if hiflo could send out these easy to get parts next week, we would all be in business!!!!!!

also whast the deal with the intake elbow? what if im using a MAF?
Old 09-07-2006, 06:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Bill what pipes are missing from the above pic? Three pipes cannot make up all the cold side? Isn't there an aluminum one not crome that goes from the turbo to intercooler? Why havn't you sent those out?
Old 09-07-2006, 06:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,736 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Originally Posted by StoleIt
I don't see how the company having a contract with the "site" would help the customer out. The customer is the one that has the contract with the company. When they pay for items, that should be considered (or is considered, not sure on the laws) a contract. One money is exchanged, then isn't the company legally responsible for getting said good's to the buyer?

I think the real problem stems from just general laws. They seem to buy very much in the business's favor, so the customers get screwed because a business can take money then file for bankrupcy. And it seems like the same person can do that over and over and the government will rarely get involved.

We NEED to put the system on trial!
i dont mean to be argumentative but think about it....theyre called SPONSORS ie they SPONSOR this website.So who pays to keep the site going and everything...the sponsors...and who keeps the sponsors going?Usually the majority are members on this site.So besides having info on here which is amazingly helpful,sponsors can showcase their products.So why cant this site and the members have a contract?For large $$$ items there should be a binding contract that if either the buyer or seller back out of there are consequences.Some form of agreement when a company becomes a sponsor on here would stop stuff like this from happening to the extent as it has.

Quick Reply: Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)