Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002/Black/SS
and when will these, along with many other things be going out??
I like how he answers the most trivial question in this thread, but not any of the serious ones.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are the AC lines finished? That is a very important feature of your guys kit and one of the reasons I made the purchase since it is on my daily driver.
Old 09-19-2006, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

MArko called me yesterday trying to get me to settle on my balance...

They said they have lines in the shop... So...

I dunno..
Old 09-19-2006, 04:54 PM
On The Tree

I just called Marko about 12 times. The first time I was cut off to voicemail after the first ring, after that it went to voicemail after the full amount of rings. When I called a few minutes later repeatedly, I was cut off to voicemail after 1-2 rings.

Marko's shop damaged my 8800 mile 2002 firebird formula in several places while he was using my car for a prototype to build his f-body turbo kits. He had it since August of 2005. In May of 2006 I asked him for my car back for using for a prototype. I asked just to PUT BACK TO STOCK. Several bad things I heard about the shop made me want to get my $24,000 car out right away. It took his shop 3 months to finish putting my car 'BACK TO STOCK'. I finally got it back in August and it still is not even close to right. Talk about a fricking nightmare.

Look at this great job they did on my exhaust and right fender and mirror cover.

http://www.dos.org/tony/formula/

I called Marko on 9/8/2006 asking if I can atleast get the hot side turbo parts since he used my car for a whole year to mock up things. He went on with swearing at me, saying I bashed his company on the internet, and refusing to do ANYTHING to fix my car. He kept saying call me in a week and I will *THINK* about 'even doing anything for you'. I gave him more than enough time thinking he would be ready by today. That was not the case.

I could go on about this for a hour atleast about everything else that is wrong with the car and what I had to do to get it fixed. I am very displeased. My car sits in my back yard with 8900 miles now and I can't even drive it because the exhaust is so messed up it rubs the bumper.

During the last time I actually talked to Marko, he hung up on me 2 times. Then he dared me to sue him, saying "I have more money than you and better lawyers. I dare you to sue me". I said I just wanted to resolve this problem and he then said "JUST ******* SUE ME THEN" and hung up on me.

I just want everyone to know how he works, and I considered him a friend since 2000. I gave him so many opportunities to make this right. I would call him and he would always tell me "2 more weeks". Back in October of 2005 he even told me "You will be boosting before snow falls". I, like everyone, was played by this song and dance. (edited with punctuation)
Old 09-19-2006, 08:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Why do you like how everyone was played by this song and dance that ain't cool. You actually like it?
Old 09-19-2006, 08:49 PM
TECH Junkie

I think hes including himself, saying that he got played also.

Shawn
Old 09-19-2006, 08:51 PM
TECH Junkie

He used an adverb clause which does not strictly require commas.

Let's put it into perspective. With the commas it would read:

I, like everyone (else was played), was played by this song and dance.

What's in parentheses is "understood" and omitted...
Old 09-19-2006, 08:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by family sedan
Marko: "I have more money than you and better lawyers. I dare you to sue me". I said I just wanted to resolve this problem and he then said "JUST ******* SUE ME THEN"
Originally Posted by Hi-Flo Turbo Inc.
My customers are the most important part of my business, and I'm sure they all feel it. This is only the beginning.
Quoted for interpretation.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:42 AM
Banned

So wait a minute Family Sedan, you mean to tell me that you didn't even get to keep the mock up kit? No wonder Smearin's kit looked so familiar and looks nothing like the kit on TurboLS1SS's car. I feel for ya Family but you got to be nuts to let him hold your sweet Formi for almost a year.

Has anyone checked their turbo pipes with a magnet to see if they are in fact SS? Cause looking at some of the pics posted by TurboLS1SS and others I see mig welds and that don't work on SS too well.

And Marko old buddy, just cause you're a liitle rich boy who paid someone to build him a bad *** Supra, what made you think you could build a turbo kit yourself? Oh that's right you didn't, you paid someone to build it (former employee) and he jumped ship when he saw the writing on the wall. Did your daddy cut you off and now you ran out of loot and can't get the job done? How's those Vette kits coming along? Any Mustang kits running around? C'mon champ, post those pretty pics of the 5.0 Fbody kits again.

Although I'm not waiting for my intercooler, turbo, A/C lines, clamps, etc.......can I get my ******* original name back already (Silversurfer) seeing as I outted Marco for what he is way back in the day and got banned for it?

Last edited by Rubadubdub; 09-20-2006 at 12:54 AM.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:22 AM
TECH Addict

Wait family sedan, what the **** is that on your exhaust underneath your car in like one of the last few pics? Is that ******* cement/concrete????? Thats absurd id def sue them.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:17 PM
Banned

Willem @ Fuel Injection Concepts's Avatar

Originally Posted by family sedan
I just called Marko about 12 times. The first time I was cut off to voicemail after the first ring, after that it went to voicemail after the full amount of rings. When I called a few minutes later repeatedly, I was cut off to voicemail after 1-2 rings.

Marko's shop damaged my 8800 mile 2002 firebird formula in several places while he was using my car for a prototype to build his f-body turbo kits. He had it since August of 2005. In May of 2006 I asked him for my car back for using for a prototype. I asked just to PUT BACK TO STOCK. Several bad things I heard about the shop made me want to get my $24,000 car out right away. It took his shop 3 months to finish putting my car 'BACK TO STOCK'. I finally got it back in August and it still is not even close to right. Talk about a fricking nightmare.

Look at this great job they did on my exhaust and right fender and mirror cover.

http://www.dos.org/tony/formula/

I called Marko on 9/8/2006 asking if I can atleast get the hot side turbo parts since he used my car for a whole year to mock up things. He went on with swearing at me, saying I bashed his company on the internet, and refusing to do ANYTHING to fix my car. He kept saying call me in a week and I will *THINK* about 'even doing anything for you'. I gave him more than enough time thinking he would be ready by today. That was not the case.

I could go on about this for a hour atleast about everything else that is wrong with the car and what I had to do to get it fixed. I am very displeased. My car sits in my back yard with 8900 miles now and I can't even drive it because the exhaust is so messed up it rubs the bumper.

During the last time I actually talked to Marko, he hung up on me 2 times. Then he dared me to sue him, saying "I have more money than you and better lawyers. I dare you to sue me". I said I just wanted to resolve this problem and he then said "JUST ******* SUE ME THEN" and hung up on me.

I just want everyone to know how he works, and I considered him a friend since 2000. I gave him so many opportunities to make this right. I would call him and he would always tell me "2 more weeks". Back in October of 2005 he even told me "You will be boosting before snow falls". I, like everyone, was played by this song and dance. (edited with punctuation)
Marko posting from Bill's computer:

Let me clarify a few things. Tony I did say those things that you quoted above. Here is why I reacted that way. I have always been a phone call away and was always willing to take whatever action or steps necessary to "return your car back to stock" and in the condition it was in when it arrived here at the shop. I never said I wouldn't do that. YOU dropped off a rusted cat back that was next to impossible to weld. As the pictures show, it's not a pretty sight by any means. I offered to give it another shot or to install a different cat-back for you. I also told you to bring it back and I'll get to work on the other imperfections you had pointed out. Since it was bash Hi Flo month on here, you procedded to first bash us before giving me a chance to make the car right. I am sorry about the time it took and the scratch on your fender and expressed that to you in one of our many phone conversations. The fact that you changed your game plan for the car and ended up changing your mind 3-4 times was definately more work for us and a further delay as the car was being prepared for the turbo conversion. What set me off, besides you calling my phone 10-20 times consecutively, was that you execised the ability to get in touch with me after you went and posted that you got screwed by us. Why didn't you call me 10-15 times in a row back then if your car was in such bad shape? You took it upon yourself to bash us and make it seem like I turned my back on you before you even talked to me about your concerns which I understand were a one inch scuff on the passenger side fender and the welding/muffler cement job on the rusted cat back that you provided us. I was pretty surprised that you went on to bash us as you did without talking to me about it or even hearing what I would do about it. NOW YOU CALL ME 10-15 times in a row wantinga free set hot parts for your trouble?? Brother, I would have given you a complete turbosystem, not just hot parts. I was going to do that from my heart. I don't have much heart for a guy who bashes us then calls me after the fact to see what I would do for him. Right now, I don't feel you deserve a set of hot parts. Or anything for that matter. I told you I'd fix whatever scratch we made on your fender. That offer still stands. Bring it by the shop and I'll have the body shop repair it to your approval. That's all I'm offering at this time. I blocked your phone number as I feel the time for me and you talking is over.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill @ Hi-Flo Turbo

Let me clarify a few things. Tony I did say those things that you quoted above. Here is why I reacted that way. I have always been a phone call away and was always willing to take whatever action or steps necessary to "return your car back to stock" and in the condition it was in when it arrived here at the shop. I never said I wouldn't do that. YOU dropped off a rusted cat back that was next to impossible to weld. As the pictures show, it's not a pretty sight by any means. I offered to give it another shot or to install a different cat-back for you. I also told you to bring it back and I'll get to work on the other imperfections you had pointed out. Since it was bash Hi Flo month on here, you procedded to first bash us before giving me a chance to make the car right. I am sorry about the time it took and the scratch on your fender and expressed that to you in one of our many phone conversations. The fact that you changed your game plan for the car and ended up changing your mind 3-4 times was definately more work for us and a further delay as the car was being prepared for the turbo conversion. What set me off, besides you calling my phone 10-20 times consecutively, was that you execised the ability to get in touch with me after you went and posted that you got screwed by us. Why didn't you call me 10-15 times in a row back then if your car was in such bad shape? You took it upon yourself to bash us and make it seem like I turned my back on you before you even talked to me about your concerns which I understand were a one inch scuff on the passenger side fender and the welding/muffler cement job on the rusted cat back that you provided us. I was pretty surprised that you went on to bash us as you did without talking to me about it or even hearing what I would do about it. NOW YOU CALL ME 10-15 times in a row wantinga free set hot parts for your trouble?? Brother, I would have given you a complete turbosystem, not just hot parts. I was going to do that from my heart. I don't have much heart for a guy who bashes us then calls me after the fact to see what I would do for him. Right now, I don't feel you deserve a set of hot parts. Or anything for that matter. I told you I'd fix whatever scratch we made on your fender. That offer still stands. Bring it by the shop and I'll have the body shop repair it to your approval. That's all I'm offering at this time. I blocked your phone number as I feel the time for me and you talking is over.
How about you address the other people that claimed you ripped them off too ... like all these people waiting for their long overdue stuff.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:08 PM
On The Tree

Marko,

I'm glad you finally got around to LS1tech and made a post. First time since May, I'm glad I finally got your attention. Can you please point out where I was BASHING you? I only spoke the TRUTH, and even then I have not said much at all. The ground you are standing on does not exist, please do not lie. BTW I'm glad my 8800 mile catback was "so rusted and hard to weld". Plus I never dropped it off, it WAS ON THE CAR WORKING PERFECTLY BEFORE YOUR SHOP HACKED IT UP. I dropped the car off in PRESTINE condition.

See the whole problem here is you promised back in June you would have the car fixed, including the scratches. We talked several times, and by the time I got my car back, all that was done is it was cleaned. No damage was ever fixed, and I had a hard enough time even getting the thing to run right considering all of the stuff that was messed up.

The only reason I let you have the car for 12 months was in the end I was supposed to get A TURBO KIT. I always trusted you would deliver, but you proved to myself and many people on here wrong. "Another 2 weeks, another 2 weeks, another 2 weeks". You straight up fucked me over. You knew you were never going to give me anything. If you had half the ***** you wish you had, you would of manned up and understood I gave you my baby for a YEAR, and I got it back in utter disrepair, and gone out of your way to make it right. You have yet to compenstate me for ANYTHING. Hell the car still isn't even right, yet you block my phone number and are very hostile on the phone.

Your word means nothing to me at this point. Put yourself in my shoes and make things right and you would NEVER be in this situation. This is not even CLOSE to over.

Tony

Last edited by family sedan; 09-20-2006 at 03:14 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn, sorry to hear about this familysedan. Your car looks like a darn nice formula.

*edited, just hate to see this happen to others

Last edited by bowtieman81; 09-20-2006 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:25 PM
Banned

Willem @ Fuel Injection Concepts's Avatar

Originally Posted by RealQuick
How about you address the other people that claimed you ripped them off too ... like all these people waiting for their long overdue stuff.
Sure. They all have in their possesion more money in parts than the amount of money they owe me. We should deliver the final few pieces before the end of next week.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm shocked Marko is about as much of a man as my kid sister. Blocking your phone number what a puss. I'm sure he would be more than willing to give you a turbo kit though, in 3-5 years when he finally gets around to actually finishing them. His utter disregard for all of his customers is astounding. He is probably the worst businessman I have ever encountered. Between his constant lieing and completely ignoring his customers questions, I don't see how he has ever been successful at running anything. I guess with his dads company he has someone to keep him out of the business end of things, because no one is going to tolerate this bullshit. I can only hope that he pisses off the wrong person one day and learns his lesson.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:28 PM
TECH Junkie

^^^ Yup.

It seems that when Marko feels people aren't being "nice" to him, he can do whatever he wants to "get you back."

"Oh, you bashed me so now I don't have to do such and such for you..."

Yeah, let's completely throw out the rules of business here.

Amateurs...

Last edited by bboyferal; 09-20-2006 at 03:36 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:37 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,230 Likes on 785 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

bowtie, please don't post in the thread, you just make it more argumentative.

While we run a message community and would prefer to be like magazine editors, I also find myself acting as a referee and sometime as a mediator.

I'd like nothing more than for Tony and Marko to figure this out. It's very easy for folks to fall out of communication from having too many things on their plate. Then heated , dramatic emails and posts follow and everything falls apart. I recall Marko and Tony hanging out when Pete was filming the Scandalous stuff.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Sure. They all have in their possesion more money in parts than the amount of money they owe me. We should deliver the final few pieces before the end of next week.

What is this supposed to mean? The value of the parts we have is less than the 3426 dollars deposit we put down? There is way more than a final few pieces missing?? I hope you are right about having the last 2/3rds of the kit by the end of next week. We have what I would call maybe half the kit. Still missing

1.Turbo
2. missing intake pipe
3. AC lines
4. Air filter
5. gaskets
6. silicone hoses
7. BOV
8.WG
9. instructions
10. couplers
11. Battery relocation kit
12. clamps

Please marko get them out ASAP. Thats all I can say. It has been 1 year and still waiting???? A partial kit is not any help to me as I have no fabrication skills or money to pay someone to finish this partial kit. Please come through.

Last edited by 52172; 09-20-2006 at 03:47 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

I actually wasn't going to bring this up, and I told Bill that in a PM I sent him, But since he continues to ignore me I guess I'll let you guys in on hi flo's little secret.

I'm sure as most of you remember they finished their tt vette kit quite a while ago, but pledged not to sell them out of respect for their customers ( hi flo and respect, I know...) Well, it turns out that that was a lie. I was recently contacted by a guy who lives down the street from me. He was having the same problems with hi flo as I was, except he owned a vette Turns out, he ordered his tt vette kit in february, and has been having alot of trouble getting his parts from them as well. The more he told me, though, the more furious I became. Not only did he have MORE parts than any of us, but he got them in a shorter time span. Strangely enough, he has been having the same problems with them as we have...

So, here is another example of hi flo's complete lack of integrity, honesty, and, well, any other good quality a business should have.

Quick Reply: Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)