Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 09:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was looking round the engine bay...

Im retarded..

I noticed my high pressure lines missing... heh
Bill called me to ask how it was going... I told him

He told me he would look around the shop for them tomorrow and let me know.

The accumalator and lines are Low pressure... I knew something was missign when i had no fitting on the Evapartor side... heh

So the wait continues!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 10:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make sure you keep us posted smearin! Thanks
Old 09-27-2006, 11:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

i also got ahold of bill, i should have my oil lines this week or next.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Camaro_Zach
. i want my damn lines, i gave him my end of the deal months ago. cmon bill! my vette is slow and gay! i need oil lines! thanks!!!
Haha I have to use that....
Old 09-27-2006, 11:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 52172
smearin have you figured out the ac yet? Is everyone satisfied with receiving the COMPLETE KIT minus the head unit and call it even? We will supply our own turbo's? Master Precision Turbos are not what our agreement consisted of.
ya im all for it, as long as the downpipe and flanges will all hook up right still
Old 09-28-2006, 12:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Camaro_Zach
i also got ahold of bill, i should have my oil lines this week or next.
Welcome to our world. I hope you don't expect them to be delivered with in the next millenia
Old 09-28-2006, 11:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

He can keep my intercooler and we will call it even if he gets me everything else since I only owe him $350 since I am not using their turbo or BOV. I jsut want the rest of my ****. AC lines, gaskets, couplers, vacuum lines, filter, intake pipe, v-band clamps, etc.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 2002/Black/SS
ya im all for it, as long as the downpipe and flanges will all hook up right still
the downpipe and flanges will all hook up directly I already talked to Jz.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey.. someone want to find the post with what turbos were coming with the kit..

I was arguing with Marko today about what came with the kit... He told me 1 year warranty trouble free with the turbo and he stand by it.... Time to put it through the cycles then i guess...

He said GArrett like wheels... which could be any wheel i would think...
But mine looked up to be a Master Power t70...
Old 09-30-2006, 05:48 PM
TECH Junkie

smearin how are your lines working out?
Old 09-30-2006, 06:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bill wheres my downpipe?????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????
Old 09-30-2006, 11:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Smearin
Hey.. someone want to find the post with what turbos were coming with the kit..

I was arguing with Marko today about what came with the kit... He told me 1 year warranty trouble free with the turbo and he stand by it.... Time to put it through the cycles then i guess...

He said GArrett like wheels... which could be any wheel i would think...
But mine looked up to be a Master Power t70...
post # 1 https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/388342-hi-flo-street-killer-pictures-official-release.html

Whatever this is : and our HF800 turbocharger

Im assumeing its whatever he wants it to be... A HiFlo 800 hp capable turbo?

In another thread he said the kit comes with a
"1. HF70+ 70mm
2. The HF70 will do that just fine. It is rated at 800 HP (crank)"

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...41#post3748041
post #225

But wait... heres another "
Quote:
How much rwhp can we expect with the budget base kit and a forged 348 motor with stage two heads and a turbo cam? I believe you state somewhere in this post it is good for 800 crank horsepower?

Yes, the base HF71 should support 800 crank horsepower. We offer a compressor cover upgrade which raises the horsepower rating to 850.

and once he said"
The back pressure should not be an issue as I will be will be using cut down versions of the GT series exhaust wheel on the C5 and C6 kits. Test have shown that backpressure was a non-issue at over 600 HP with the housings/wheels I have in mind.

he earlier said " It is hybrid 74 mm. I custom spec every turbo as I feel every application can benefit from some tweaking. Remember, most of the turbo's on the market are designed for the diesel industy. If they were to do all that research and develpment solely to sell to racing industry, they would have all been bankrupt by now. "

but then again he also said:
Quote:
What kind of progress is happening producing the first 20? Still looking at Dec for a shipping date?

We are still looking at a mid December delivery date on already placed orders. (Fingers crossed)

And of course, one of my favorites"
Hi-Flo Turbo Inc. vbmenu_register("postmenu_3131147", true);
*Suspended Sponsor*
Trader Rating: (1)
06-28-2005, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer
Most often, when an affordable kit becomes available, the orders pile in, the builder becomes overwhelmed and they raise the price or fall behind killing reputation. If you can make it, keep up production and keep a very reasonable price, the pro- mod f-body, and large mass of us, will follow.
My 2 cents.

You bring up a very good point. The kits would be mass produced. I would be making a substantial investment and a substantial initial order to keep my costs down. Roughly 50-100 kits. I plan on always having complete kits in stock, something that I haven't see yet with turbo kit manufacturers. That's a big part of the reason behind this post.

Last edited by Jammer; 10-01-2006 at 12:22 AM.
Old 10-01-2006, 09:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Tomorrow is another monday can we all get an accurate update with the missing parts here they are again and some people do not even have the intercooler yet. Thanks Bill
1.Turbo
2. missing intake pipe
3. AC lines
4. Air filter
5. gaskets
6. silicone hoses
7. BOV
8.WG
9. instructions
10. couplers
11. Battery relocation kit
12. clamps

I would like to call it even WITHOUT THE HEAD UNIT AND BE DONE WITH IT. Thanks
Old 10-01-2006, 09:57 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,229 Likes on 784 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

It's sad when someone makes a big deal about cornering the market, and then does not even finish a handful of kits. Over half of the items missing on these kits are small items and don't even cost all that much especially when sourced in bulk.

Is Marko even giving Bill the money to finish the kits? That's what you need to know. I don't think Bill even goes to the 55 ******* location anymore. The end is here.
Old 10-01-2006, 10:05 AM
TECH Junkie

I spoke with Bill on Wednesday and he said he is not in charge of ordering the small things he said Marko has already ordered them, but I have been hearing that for over a month? I can't believe that Marko has ordered them if that is what he did over a month ago. The last intake pipe is still at the local welder should be finished this week. I am going to call Bill today and see if he can call the company where they were supposedly ordered and see if they really are ordered otherwise we customers probibly need to start paying for things ourselves.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:16 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

LS1Tech 10 Year

I'd be happy to meet up with Bill and check out what is being shipped if he wants to schedule a time, but I'm not going to just pop out to 55 ******* because I don't think they are there that much and I think that Marko is leaving the space. To be honest, I think Bill is doing all he can.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:17 AM
TECH Junkie

John is anything gonna happen with that shop that is willing to help out? Did anyone volunteer with a complete kit to make a list of clamps and couplers and gaskets? I am beginning to doubt that Marko has ordered all those things? Not sure if he has ordered any BOV or WG's? Thanks John.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:27 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

LS1Tech 10 Year

Yes, I have two local shops one of which just does custom fabrication that have offered to help source parts. Greg aka Smearin has also offered to take pics (has sent me some already) of his setup and to also help list what is needed.

I'd see what Bill says he's going to send in the next two weeks and then call it. You can always go after HiFlo in small claims court in the end. If those guys don't send you the small dollar items then Marko is showing he's not even trying make things right. I mean couplers in bulk are probably like $75 for each of you, and clamps, well, I would bet they would get them from McMaster Carr, where I have gotten them, as has other other shops, and they are $3-4 each. So again, if he's not going to do that little stuff then you have to do what you have to do.

I'm looking into small claims court for something else so I might know more about this week. But it sounds like it takes about six weeks to get a court date. I need to find out more about how they contact the other party, ie. does it have to be served by a sheriff or what. I'm guessing you if all file claims and show that to the courts, I think it would be taken very seriously.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Your right about Bill not being there much anymore that is what he told me on Wednesday. I just called him and his cell phone mailbox is full. He did let me know it was ok to call him anytime and that he would answer. If you could meet him and find out what is going to get shipped that would be a huge help and much appreciated John. Try and find out whats up with the BOV and Wg's since those cost a pretty penny. Let us know. Thanks.

Frank
Old 10-01-2006, 11:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Yea my turbo shop here in Ca can supply the gaskets, clamps, couplers since they are not that much. Or we can do a group purchase from the shop that is helping you and smearing. If you could just meet with Bill about the more expensive stuff like the BOV and WG and AC lines that would help us. Thanks and just let us know when your able too.

Also if we do a group purchase for all the misc couplers, clamps, gaskets I would like to be in on it.

Quick Reply: Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)