Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Will LS1 Fuel Rails work with all of the FAST intakes including LSXr?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 11:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Will LS1 Fuel Rails work with all of the FAST intakes including LSXr?

I'm contemplating a LS2 or LS3 4" stroker build. I haven't picked my heads yet, and part of the question of which heads to go with will be determined by the performance of the new FAST LSXr 102mm intake manifold for the LS3 and LS7 rectangular port heads. With that in mind, I'm pricing out the shortblock and now looking into what other parts of my build I'll have to upgrade in the process to complete the longblock.

So, I have a 1998 Vette which has the return style fuel lines that all the FI guys run quite successfully. I'd like to just keep them, but I know there are differences, though I'm not sure what (height and possibly injector spacing/angle) between LS1/LS6, LS2, LS3/L92, and LS7 fuel rails and injectors.

Currently I'm considering the following manifolds:
OEM LS6
OEM LS3
OEM LS7
FAST 90mm
FAST 92mm
FAST LSXr 102mm - LS3 or LS7 depending on heads

I know the LS6 manifold will work well with my rails and injectors, but if I want something better, what will be required to make the other IM's compatible?

I've seen the adapters that allow you to run LS1 style injectors in an LS2 manifold, but I can't see how that'll help.

I tried searching but couldn't find much except info on the fuel rails FAST sells, and there is not very much info on the new LSXr yet.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:31 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The LS1 rails will fit the LS6, FAST 90, FAST 92 everything else is a different rail all together.

Nate

Quick Reply: Will LS1 Fuel Rails work with all of the FAST intakes including LSXr?