Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Racetronix double pump problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 10:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 97 Likes on 74 Posts
Default Racetronix double pump problems

Hey guys just wondering if any of you ever had issues with Racteronix harnesses?? I've been having one hell of a time trying to get my pumps to even turn on. I've triple checked all my connections they are all good. There's the 3 wire connector that plugs into the bulkhead on the back of the car, I have power with KOEO thru my grey wire just like it should be. I trace it down to the 7 position mp280 connector and I have power there. None of their relays are being triggered and when I hit the 4 way connector on top of the sender with a multimeter I have nothing at the blue or red +12v that would power the pumps BUT there's full power going thru the purple wire which is supposed to be for the fuel level sender. Is it possible that there's wires crossed in the Rx harness?? All their stuff is supposed to go thru QC before heading out the door. Curious as to what everybody thinks maybe some opinions?? Thanks guys

Solid battery connection

Connector oriented correctly and matches in-tank harness

Top view harness grounds tied in with pump grounds

Checking the purple wire

That's the power going thru the purple wire!!!

Power at the grey wire in the Rx harness
Old 02-19-2022, 05:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 97 Likes on 74 Posts

Got it all figured out, the Racetronix stuff is no good which sucks considering the money spent and that it's supposed to go thru QC. But I unplugged all their stuff and made a little jumper harness to go from the BCA-4W back into the bulkhead above the diff and one of the two pumps fired right up like they should, the other pump is dead so I've ordered another.

Quick Reply: Racetronix double pump problems