Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

ok procharged ls1, whats next ??

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default ok procharged ls1, whats next ??

Ok I got a 02 camaro SS procharged with headers exhaust and I think 42lb injectors. When I bought it was dyno tuned at 480hp at 8 psi at sea level I believe. But when I got it I saw 4-5 psi and where I live I'm at high elevation, so that's what I believe it is. Any ways Ima mess with pulleys to get 8 psi back. So question is what are the go to upgrades from there , I'm not trying to push more then 8 or build the block, no money for that college student ha. I've been looking around and seems like fuel pump and injectors are next but idk anything about upgrading them. Are they straight replacements or you HAVE to tune it when you upgrade those. Don't know any tuning places around my area, El Paso tx.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where is the air intake ? I modified my GTO kit to pull from under the car rather than breathe in hot underhood air. get out the holesaw
Old 09-20-2012, 04:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's in the stock procharger kit place behind the fog light. I was thinkin of a custom made peace to make the hole from the fog light flow into the air intake but idk if anything like that has been done. Seems like it would be a smart thing to do but idk.

Quick Reply: ok procharged ls1, whats next ??