Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Professional Products Intake Fuel Rail Options

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Professional Products Intake Fuel Rail Options

Hello All - I purchased a used '06 Pontiac GTO recently. One of the mods to the vehicle was a Professional Products Intake Manifold and Professional Products Fuel Rail. I recently found the plumbing and rail to have some leaking issues. All of the issues seem overcome-able using the Professional Products parts with the correct plumbing, but I do not like the fitment with the stock injectors.

I really like the the looks of the http://www.summitracing.com/parts/fs...-kit/overview/ as I do not have to plumb or modify the stock fuel system. Summit and the F.A.S.T. site say it is for use with their LSX Intake manifold only.

I am curious if anyone has tried pairing a different Fuel Rail with this Professional Products Intake manifold. If so - which one did you try and what was your experience?

Many Thanks,
Khipset
Old 01-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a firebird with the pp intake and rails and ended up having issues with leakage too. Bought a new fuel rail kit from pp and it was a totally different rail kit than what I had before, inlet in a different spot and rails made differently. No issues to this day. Not sure which ones you have or if this helps but it may be something to think about.

Quick Reply: Professional Products Intake Fuel Rail Options