Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Please, a little clarification on the LS1 fuel system

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 09:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please, a little clarification on the LS1 fuel system

Hi guys. Building my first turbo LSx and trying to weed through all the info. So I have a built LQ4 with a turbo, going to be in the 15# range. I'm putting together the fuel system now and have a couple questions. So I already have a twin 255 setup here, but its out of the LT1 gas tank. I was going to install these pumps on my 02 LS that I'm building. I have 8an feed line and high flow rails. These are speed inc rails with 8an fittings at all ends. Curious how this will get plumbed? I'll be running a boost referenced FPR along with the already mentioned parts. The sending unit has what looks like 3 lines coming out of the factory tank. Finding some conflicting info out there. Can anyone please explain exactly how to plumb this with a return? Thanks ahead of time with any help!
Old 07-20-2018, 11:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 475 Likes on 365 Posts

Check,, but isn't the plate on the tank, Supply return and vent? One of those goes to the purge canister if its still there.. Or the system integrity sensor of evacuee and pressure..
Old 07-21-2018, 07:26 AM
Staging Lane

Thats what I thought, but ive read some conflicting info. So if thats the case, I'll leave the evap line in place. Then hook up my 8an feed line to the sending unit, up to my rails with a y, then to the FPR, then return a 8an line and hook it up to the last remaining port on the sensing unit. Correct?
Old 07-21-2018, 11:41 AM
Launching!

Quick Reply: Please, a little clarification on the LS1 fuel system