Purchased a project race car, need advice on how to proceed - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > LS1-LS2-LS3-LS6-LS7 PERFORMANCE > Fueling & Injection
Reload this Page >

Purchased a project race car, need advice on how to proceed

Notices
Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Purchased a project race car, need advice on how to proceed

Old 12-03-2018, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Default Purchased a project race car, need advice on how to proceed

Im planning on purchasing a 76mm turbo kit sometime soon, but want advice on how to proceed with fueling.
The car is a 93 LX with a carbureted truck 5.3 with 317 heads. It currently has a holley dual plane intake with a 650 carb on it.
I would much prefer to go EFI.

Option number 1: I've been looking at the Holley Super sniper or FITech (heard less than awesome things though) systems. I will be switching to a victor jr intake if I choose either of those systems.
OR
Option number 2: Should I just get a TBSS intake, fuel rails/injectors, throttle body, and computer. And go with HPtuners?

Thanks in advance
Old 12-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Restricted User

Get a loaded stock intake with everything (rails, injectors, sensors, etc) for cheap.
Then you can decide between a stock computer or aftermarket one.

Search this Thread

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: