Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

LS7 Fuel Rail and Injectors For MSD Atomic

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2019, 07:50 PM
Launching!

Received 104 Likes on 70 Posts
Default LS7 Fuel Rail and Injectors For MSD Atomic

Hey. I have searched this site and the internet and really have not found my answer. I'm old so that might be my problem. Here is my question. I am putting together my LS7 for my 2001 SS Camaro. It has ported heads and cam kit. I don't have an intake, injectors, or fuel rails. I have read alot about the MSD Atomic making really good power on this combo. I see it uses the stock fuel rails. I see a lot of people just use the stock rails and injectors and are getting close to 600rwhp with them. My question is how much HP can you make with the stock rails? I will have to buy new injectors so I will probably get some 50lb ones. I stumbled across these fuel rails and I was wondering if they will work with the MSD offering. https://www.fuelairspark.com/lsxrtm-...on-billet.html Also I wonder if it will fit under that stock SS hood. Thanks.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:50 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are guys making stupid amounts of power on stock fuel rails on LS1 cars. 800-900whp range through an automatic. I personally am in the 650ishrange.

Running a stock take off LS7 fuel rail will work just fine. They go up for sale all the time on various sites so I'd see if you can score one that way.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Your stock rail will have no issues , Do you know what injectors you're going with?
Old 01-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Launching!

Received 104 Likes on 70 Posts

Hey. Thanks for the replies. I just won, or hit buy now, on an LS7 fuel rail last night so I am good there. I don’t know what brand of injectors that I will buy. The stock LS7 seem to be near their limit at this point. What do you recommend?