Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Holley HydraMats

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 08:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 95 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Holley HydraMats

Any one used or tried these out? https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/hydramat/ Saw em at PRI and I'm in the planning process for changing up my fuel system for a carbed SBC in my 4th gen and was thinking of sumping it. But if these work out as well as marketing would make you believe I may just go this route with a holley red or blue. Second question, what size or set up would ya'll go with? I was thinking of the 11x11 or maybe one of the X's.
Old 02-20-2019, 01:32 PM
Restricted User

Received 104 Likes on 87 Posts

A few guys I know run them and love them. Haven't tried one personally yet so take that with a grain of salt.

I'm running a top feed fuel cell that has been experiencing some fuel feed issues. If the tank isn't over 50%, any acceleration and my fuel pumps get loud.
I'm debating whether to mount one of these inside of the cell, or swap the cell out completely for a sumped one.
Old 02-20-2019, 04:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Awesome, good to know they're at least being used! I'm a carbed sbc with about 500 na and then going to spray it, but i have a standalone for the nitrous. I know a weld in sump is "cheaper" but i feel there's less work when i can just trap door my car vs having to drop the tank and weld in a sump.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:30 PM
TECH Resident

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

I put one in my track car. Now I can just about suck the tank dry before it starts to hesitate. A very useful item.
Old 02-22-2019, 07:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by .boB
I put one in my track car. Now I can just about suck the tank dry before it starts to hesitate. A very useful item.
Sweet, real world non sponsor feedback is always super helpful. Thanks
Old 02-22-2019, 09:12 AM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by .boB
What Bob said. We see far higher loads in turns then any f-body ever will - if it works for us, it will work for you. Hydramat is the real deal.