Notices
Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

converting FIC 127 lb bosch injectors

Old 04-12-2019, 10:28 PM
TECH Resident

Default converting FIC 127 lb bosch injectors

I bought these injectors a while back. I originally intended to use them with with an ls6 intake. I have since changed to an ls3 intake so I need to use LS3 type injectors.

It looks like they are EV6 injectors that were adapted to an LS! style. I can see how taking of the top hat helps but when I take off the bottom spacer it seems like the injector nozzle sticks out too far. If I leave the bottom on the fuel rail sits too high causing the injector to be crooked. Does anyone know what I am suppose to do? thanks
Old 04-13-2019, 06:01 AM
TECH Resident

Never mind. I just found this. Hopefully the extended tip does create any problems.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/fueling-i...injectors.html
Old 04-15-2019, 08:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Great injector, you'll be pleased with them. They tune nice and Ive had no issues with my car sitting extended periods of time with E fuel in it.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: