Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Few fuel system questions

Old 10-22-2004, 07:45 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Few fuel system questions

I’ve been doing a bit of research on this and now I just have a couple of questions.

Here is what I’m working with, 02 SS M6 with most all bolt-ons (sig is way out of date).

So far the only thing that’s really drinking a lot of fuel is my NX MAF system jetted at 150. In the next month or so I’ll be installing my H/C setup and having it tuned a little on the rich side.

The only fuel system upgrade I have done so far is the Racetrnoix system with the harness. I’m considering adding a voltage booster to the pump that will only activate at WOT. I’m also looking into fuel rails, lines and regulators.

First of all, what components would be strongly recommended for rail mounted regulator, rails and pump voltage booster?

Also, I have a NX electronic WOT sensor, can I use this to provide a positive to the voltage booster?

Would it be better to have it activated at WOT or use my window switch to boost it?

Last, what components do I need and what is involved with installing an adjustable regulator to the fuel rail and removing it from the tank?

The car should be close to 600 RWHP on juice ,so it will need a little fuel.

Thanks!

Search this Thread