Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

MSD Booster and racetronix harness

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2004, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default MSD Booster and racetronix harness

I have a couple of questions concerning installing the msd booster pump with the racetronix harness.

1. on the 1999 LS1 the MSD 30 amp relay connects to the original fuel pump relay. Wheres the original fuel pump relay?

2. when I connect the MSD Booster hot wire to the harness using the racetronix plug ins, does it bypass the redwire that once ran to battery?
Old 10-24-2004, 02:32 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by SSHOTROD
I have a couple of questions concerning installing the msd booster pump with the racetronix harness.

1. on the 1999 LS1 the MSD 30 amp relay connects to the original fuel pump relay. Wheres the original fuel pump relay?

2. when I connect the MSD Booster hot wire to the harness using the racetronix plug ins, does it bypass the redwire that once ran to battery?
Install the connector set included with your Racetronix system onto the ends of the MSD booster + input and output wires.

Plug the MSD booster into the Racetronix harness. The input goes to relay end and output goes to the pump end. All - grounds on the MSD booster go to the chassis (ground).

The booster should be mounted close to relay underneath the car. If required a vacuum line should be run from a manifold pressure port to the MSD booster for voltage control.

Do not run the booster at the front of the car or tie it into the factory wiring.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<