Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Attention Racetronix

Old 09-09-2005, 03:56 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Attention Racetronix

I just recieved my kit yesterday and installed the pump w/o any problems whatsoever. The instructions on the pump install is awesome. However, I did not recieve any information on how the wiring kit gets installed. If it isn't too much trouble, would you please email me or link me the installation instructions for the wiring kit. I would love to take my car to the track tonight, but can't until I get the kit installed. Thank you.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:29 AM
Launching!

Woops, I forgot to say what kind of car this fuel pump is for/I have.....it's a 2000 Trans Am WS6.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:39 PM
FormerVendor

I don't believe there is an install sheet for the wiring kit. All the ends should be marked on the hot wire. If you have a specific question about something post it up and we'll do our best to help you.

Matt
Old 09-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Matt@HSW
I don't believe there is an install sheet for the wiring kit. All the ends should be marked on the hot wire. If you have a specific question about something post it up and we'll do our best to help you.

Matt
That's what I thought. But, I didn't want to start this installation without knowing up front everything I am getting into. It looks very straight foward. However, almost every installation it seems I get into, something doesn't always goes as plan....that's why I had asked this question. Thanks Matt for getting back with me. Going to garage to finish my work and hopefully without any questions.

Doug
Old 09-09-2005, 04:23 PM
FormerVendor

Good luck Doug! It's not that bad of an install.

Matt
Old 09-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Launching!

I just took a first look at the wiring harness and 1 of the 2 plugs that adapt to the fuel pump assembly is wrong. If it weren't for my camera having dead batteries, I would post pics to show what I am talking about. The kit I bought is for 99-02 f-body. The wiring kit number is RX-F99-FPWH-2 and my car is a 2000 WS6. What's up with this?
Old 09-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Launching!

Forget what I just said....man I feel stupid. Looking at the wrong thing.

Search this Thread