Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

NEW Fuel systems added

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 01:02 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NEW Fuel systems added

I did some work on the old website last night I added a bunch of our complete fuel systems. I have several more and all can be had on the cheap/stealth with black pushlock style hose instead of the braided stainless line. A little cheaper and does not stand out as much. Check it out should help with deceiding on some fuel systems. http://www.nastyperformance.com/FuelSystems.html

Nate
Old 04-19-2006, 04:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just what I've been waiting for...left ya a message at the shop Nate.
Old 04-19-2006, 04:34 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice setups and I like how you have it all laid out... No price on the stage 3 street kit though.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:59 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by anarchy99
Nice setups and I like how you have it all laid out... No price on the stage 3 street kit though.
Oops miss labled a few. Took care of that it was late what do you want.

Nate
Old 04-20-2006, 12:20 AM
9 Second Club

I just picked up the Stage I race kit recently only without fuel rails (for an LT1) and I can vouch that Nate researches these systems extensively and sends you everything you need for your install....

The only advice I can offer is to have your system mapped out as far as what exactly you'll need for fittings. Like where you'll need 180, 90 or 45 degree fittings and get those instead of the generic install fittings that Nate includes..... since they are the same price if you map everything out you won't be re-purchasing different fittings if you work that out with Nate beforehand...

I'm completely satisfied with my setup and since I went with a 10AN feed line I can just upgrade my pump and i'll be up to a Stage II Race kit with just that.....
Old 04-20-2006, 12:30 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nate's tank is all buttsecks... he hooked me up with about 80-90% of my fuel setup. Check out this tank for crying out loud!:

Old 04-20-2006, 12:34 AM
9 Second Club

yeah you gotta love the craftsmanship on this thing.... I loved installing it but too bad it's UNDER the car where nobody can drool over it..... I think I've windexed it about three times since I put it under my car to get the fingerprints off of it....

Old 04-20-2006, 08:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nasty N8
I did some work on the old website last night I added a bunch of our complete fuel systems. I have several more and all can be had on the cheap/stealth with black pushlock style hose instead of the braided stainless line. A little cheaper and does not stand out as much. Check it out should help with deceiding on some fuel systems. http://www.nastyperformance.com/FuelSystems.html

Nate
Nate, very nice pieces as usual!! Only thing is I don't see any pics of the black pushlock style hose your talking about...Is this something we can buy from you seperately if we have everything else but just need the feed line up to the fuel rails without going to the braided line?

What would be great, and I know many would purchase this, is a -8 black pushlock line coming from an upgraded stock pump assembly from the tank to stock inline filter to a good set of fuel rails. Would that set up work for the big HP guys instead of installing a bulkhead fitting to -8 braided line? Say around 1000fwhp...
Old 04-20-2006, 08:39 AM
7 Second Club

how much are those bungs on the tank... i didnt realize i'd need them on mine... i can weld them up though...
Old 04-20-2006, 12:11 PM
FormerVendor

DJ's99SS- Here are some pics of the hose. For that kinda power you are going to want to upgrade the line coming out of the pump to -8 and the filter. I have the HP listed for what systems will handle what.

Ty- The fuel pump mounting bungs? I will get you them for $25
Attached Thumbnails NEW Fuel systems added-pushlock-st-sm.jpg   NEW Fuel systems added-pushlock-dual-sm.jpg   NEW Fuel systems added-pushlock-hose-sm.jpg   NEW Fuel systems added-pushlock-race-sm.jpg  
Old 04-20-2006, 09:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nasty N8
DJ's99SS- Here are some pics of the hose. For that kinda power you are going to want to upgrade the line coming out of the pump to -8 and the filter. I have the HP listed for what systems will handle what.
Thanks Nate...I'll be getting back with you. Got your message but was at Hospital all eve with father-in-law...