Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Need to upgrade my fuel system, please help me..

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2003, 08:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to upgrade my fuel system, please help me..

Im starting to belive that i need to pay attention now to my fuel system. (Mods in SIG.) I see that Speed-inc sells high flow fuel rails, along with all the fittings.
Also, while I have the intake manifold off again, I will replace the injectors. Also, should i install an inline fuel pump? I need all your opinons as to what i can do, to support up to 200 shot of nitrous.
Also, would I need to RE-PROGRAM my computer if i change the injectors? I hope not........
Old 03-31-2003, 12:47 AM
TECH Addict

Default Re: Need to upgrade my fuel system, please help me..

No sig.... No mods???? I'm lost here... or I'm going blind!
Old 04-03-2003, 06:28 PM
TECH Regular

Sorry, Here ya go
Old 04-04-2003, 08:10 PM

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by needmoremoney:
<strong> Im starting to belive that i need to pay attention now to my fuel system. (Mods in SIG.) I see that Speed-inc sells high flow fuel rails, along with all the fittings.
Also, while I have the intake manifold off again, I will replace the injectors. Also, should i install an inline fuel pump? I need all your opinons as to what i can do, to support up to 200 shot of nitrous.
Also, would I need to RE-PROGRAM my computer if i change the injectors? I hope not........ </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not sure if you're interested in fabricating new fuel lines. If you are, I would go to a -10 or -12 line size. You are definitely going to need a high flow,low restriction filter, that will mate right up. Go here: www.cantonracing.com
Check out their GM EFI fuel filter part #25-909, it outflows everything and bolts right into your stock line, if you don't fabricate new lines. You can just replace the element, during maintenance and reuse the housing, it disassembles for inspection. I would balance your injectors. Definitely go to bigger rails, but all that's going to do is stabilize pressure, and you didn't give what kinda' power you are putin' out. You got a private message.

<small>[ April 04, 2003, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: sawedoff ]</small>