Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

95 lt1 problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 95 lt1 problem

well i had sending unit issues...mine didnt work...so i got another buckets assembely and swapped it into my car....i put in a walbro i had at the time from a car that was wrecked it only had about 5k miles on it...

well i put headers and stuf on at the same time and been trying to figure out why my cars so sluggish...well found out its 30 psi at idle and wot runs it drops to about 25 and holds...prime the pump without the car running ive got 31-32 psi...car hard starts also if it sits for over night, like it wont hold pressure either (no leaky injectors)

tried 3 differant regulators and 1 i KNOW was good....new fuel filter (since this problem, less than a week old) and ive pulled the pump again and checked to make sure the lines wasnt busted and that i have no leaks

can you have a walbro go bad that quick?

i hate to buy a wabro kit...alota money for a car with only longtubes and a cold air.....

also idk if it makes a differance but on the top of the pump assembely the metal lines attached to it....one of them, evap line (far right) on the pump assembely (from the top) has broken loose and im sure is leaking air, and my tank never has any pressure except when its running....
looks like all of them are braised onto the assembely, can it be rebraised?
could that be my problem?

Last edited by daniel6718; 09-15-2007 at 08:04 PM.