Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Is my Racetronix Fuel Pump installed in bucket right?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 07:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Question Is my Racetronix Fuel Pump installed in bucket right?

I'm replace my stock rear end with a 9" and while I'm there, I'm replacing my stock fuel pump with a Racetronix Fuel Pump System.

I believe I have the new pump installed in the buckect correctly, but I'm a little concerned about the venturi tube rubbing on what I think is the regulater clamp. (See Pictures) Just wondering if over time it will rub through and then I'll have supply issues.

Also why are there springs on the bucket and what purpose does it serve? With the new pump installed, I noticed the filter sock is on the opposite side compared to the stock one and it is a little harder to "compress" the bucket.

Over all, seemed pretty straight forward, but just want other opinions of others that have done it.

Thanks,

Bill
Attached Thumbnails Is my Racetronix Fuel Pump installed in bucket right?-dsc05101-medium-.jpg   Is my Racetronix Fuel Pump installed in bucket right?-dsc05102-medium-.jpg   Is my Racetronix Fuel Pump installed in bucket right?-dsc05103-medium-.jpg   Is my Racetronix Fuel Pump installed in bucket right?-dsc05105-medium-.jpg   Is my Racetronix Fuel Pump installed in bucket right?-dsc05107-medium-.jpg  

Old 10-01-2007, 09:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

make sure u buy the hotwire kit for that pump.

Quick Reply: Is my Racetronix Fuel Pump installed in bucket right?