Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

racetronix kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default racetronix kit

i know they say it can support upwards of 600hp but my question is im going to be running around 550 n/a and a 150shot of n20. So would the racetronix kit and 42lb injectors be able to support this, or even if i add a bap should it be safe. or should i just upgrade. I was thinking the extra hp from nitrous shouldnt be that big of a deal since its a wet kit.

any input is appreciated
Old 03-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Teching In

I'm running into the same problem, I put the racetronix pump and harness on my 2000,and I'm replacing the stock injectors w/#42's... I have the goodies to make anywhere between 450-500 rwhp... I already have a 150 wet shot on the car, my tuner is telling me I'm not going to havethe fuel to go that high. He mentioned something about a stand alone fuel system... Which will probably be the way I go,cos I dont wanna mess around w/ dual pumps and have to cut the bucket all to **** in the tank (i kinda have a habbit of letting my tank get lllooowww)
Old 03-10-2008, 08:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I got my racetronix kit with the booster connector set... I guess you can buy a MSD voltage booster and wire it in for when your on the spray, it will boost the voltage to the pump to about 20-22 volts... which in turn more fuel when your spraying....

thats just what my common sense tells me...
Old 03-10-2008, 12:21 PM
FormerVendor

Our dual Walbro pump setup does not starve the pump when tank is run low. It is all install for a factory function and finish. Even with BAP you may get 650-675rwhp out of it but you will be pushing 700+ and do not want to run low and hurt that new motor. I would rec. our Stage 3 Street kit at the very least then you also have room to grow later when you want to spray more.

Nate