Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Finished my MWC Fab9 and suspension install!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 09:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finished my MWC Fab9 and suspension install!

I finished the MWC Fab9 install along with their short tq arm, cross member, panhard bar, lower control arms, and a cromoly driveshaft. I went with a 3:89 gear and broke them in yesterday. There is some noise, but all of my suspension pieces have rod ends so I'm sure some is from that. Everything went in pretty easy for the most part. I can feel a nice difference between the new gears and the stocks ones. Eric and the guys at Midwest Chassis are great guys to deal with and have top notch customer service. When I take my car to get tuned I will have them weld on my subframe connectors I got from midwest as well. After the gears were properly broken in, I got onto it a little from a slow roll and I could tell a huge difference. I will be going to the track this sunday for some test-n-tune and to fine tune my suspension. I will post the new results.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How did the test and tune go with the rear? I just placed my order. you should post some pics of it all up there!

Quick Reply: Finished my MWC Fab9 and suspension install!