Strange Dana 60 4 channel to 3 channel - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Strange Dana 60 4 channel to 3 channel

Old 05-14-2018, 08:54 PM
Staging Lane

Default Strange Dana 60 4 channel to 3 channel

Hey everybody, so I've been looking for a new rear end for my 01 z28 for a while now and I finally found a s60 for sale locally for dirt cheap with all the bells and whistles. Only problem is it's set up for the 4 channel abs and my car has the 3 channel. Anybody know if there's any good way to convert it to the 3 channel or would it just be a waste of time and money and would be better to just run no abs. The car is my daily so I'd like to keep it but it's not a huge problem if I don't have it. I couldn't really find anything on the forum for conversions so if anyone knows a thread or knows how to do it would be a big help.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:10 PM
Staging Lane

Anybody???
Old 05-30-2018, 12:30 PM
Staging Lane

It will.work...just gon a have to tee the brake lines together like a 3 channel and deal with the lights on the dash....or delete the abs stuff entirely.....

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: