Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

do you know of anyone that makes a spool or mini spool for the 7.5" 10 bolt?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 06:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default do you know of anyone that makes a spool or mini spool for the 7.5" 10 bolt?

do you know of anyone that makes a spool or mini spool for the 7.5" 10 bolt?

I have modded my rear end a little at a time, becuase i havent been able to come up with 2500 for a 12 bolt.

i know have:

welded axle tubes
moser hardened axles
ta perf. girdle with arp stud kit

but today i blew my 2nd differntial up.. I think everything else is fine and not gonna break, its just my differntial that keeps failing.. i had originally the torsen, then i upgraded to an eaton, that only lasted about a month.. then i got the eaton warrentied, but they could only replace it with an alburn.. and today i broke the alburn.

my TA is not my daily driver so i am ready to go to a mini spool or a full spool.. but i cant find anywhere that sells them does anyone know where i can buy one? i checked thunder, and a few other places with no luck and also looked on mosers web site and they dont list anything for the 7.5"

thanks in advance if you know of somwhere.
Old 01-16-2005, 07:01 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 7.5 28 spline mini spools are on back order. Also, they are no stronger than the stock diff, and are weaker than the Eaton/ Auburn Pro. They use a stock diff case which is one of the weak points.

Quick Reply: do you know of anyone that makes a spool or mini spool for the 7.5" 10 bolt?