LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech (https://ls1tech.com/forums/gen-5-camaro-external-bolt-tech-166/)
-   -   We need your help!!! (https://ls1tech.com/forums/gen-5-camaro-external-bolt-tech/1714755-we-need-your-help.html)

J-Rod 03-21-2014 09:49 AM

We need your help!!!

Howdy,

As some of you may have noticed have put a notice up for users with over 50 posts asking you to fill out a survey with general questions about why they visit the site and what they think needs the most improvement.

The survey is to help find areas of focus for the future and it is always nice to hear some opinions from the folks using the site.

I'd ask that any of you that can, please fill out the survey. For those of you who don't have time to, don't have the post count yet, or have other suggestions I would ask that you post a message in this thread or feel free to send a message to myself or one of the admins whose names appear as Red.

What we want is your feedback on how to continue to make this the best 5th Gen Camaro forum. The only way to do that is to give our user base what they want and need. The only way we can do that is with constructive criticism, and feedback telling us what we are doing right, and even more importantly what we are doing wrong.

So please, help us out. Tell us what you need from us and how we can continue to improve the site for you guys.

Thank you,

J-Rod

ls427ray 03-21-2014 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by J-Rod (Post 18097783)
Howdy,

As some of you may have noticed have put a notice up for users with over 50 posts asking you to fill out a survey with general questions about why they visit the site and what they think needs the most improvement.

The survey is to help find areas of focus for the future and it is always nice to hear some opinions from the folks using the site.

I'd ask that any of you that can, please fill out the survey. For those of you who don't have time to, don't have the post count yet, or have other suggestions I would ask that you post a message in this thread or feel free to send a message to myself or one of the admins whose names appear as Red.

What we want is your feedback on how to continue to make this the best 5th Gen Camaro forum. The only way to do that is to give our user base what they want and need. The only way we can do that is with constructive criticism, and feedback telling us what we are doing right, and even more importantly what we are doing wrong.

So please, help us out. Tell us what you need from us and how we can continue to improve the site for you guys.

Thank you,

J-Rod

i filled out the survey a couple of days ago. i love this site and i'm unable to offer any criticism, constructive or not.
best regards,
ray

LS7 427 03-21-2014 10:37 AM

Like some others I've just migrated over from C5. As I said in another thread, I don't have a particular problem with that site and I haven't been banned over there, I continue to check in every day. Here's a few points that I'll make just cuz you asked.

- I like the format here and the increased tolerance from the mods and owners, don't change that.

- It is a little quieter in the Gen V section currently. I think, like myself many people from other forums are looking for some fresh input and time will populate the membership with Gen V enthusiasts.

- New people are buying Gen V Camaros daily and look to the forums for advise on simple mods, etc. that most of us here at present have outgrown. Don't be to harsh with them, we were them once.

- Try to attract some of the reputable vendors over to check out the site even if they don't initially sponsor the forums. There are some good knowledgeable people out there.

- Set up an area for Gen V people to take the technical talk to the next level so it doesn't get buried with posts regarding things that the advanced guys have already been through. Make sure to leave room for the novice as I mentioned earlier.

Well, I think I've shot my mouth off enough for now so I'll shut the fak up. I hope the Gen V forums are successful here, I've enjoyed what I've seen so far. Good luck guys.

Bryan

pancherj 03-26-2014 06:43 AM

No complaints about the site. I have been on here for a few years and find it to contain excellent technical knowledge. One idea I have is to try to get a section for common modifications that people are doing to these cars (Gforce installs, 4L80 conversions, superchargers, etc.). Approach members that have done these mods or are doing them and have them document the process with pictures and comments. This will give the "google searchers" a way to find us here.

carshow thread 05-20-2021 09:02 AM

I saw this video comparing most ZL1 exhaust but still cannot decide. Any tips on the best ZL1 exhaust? hp? sound?

<iframe width="681" height="415" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jLRoJgSFAOg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

carshow thread 05-20-2021 09:03 AM

Best Camaro ZL1

I saw this video comparing most ZL1 exhaust but still cannot decide.any tips on the best ZL1 exhaust? hp? sound?

<iframe width="681" height="415" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jLRoJgSFAOg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>