Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I Spotted The 2015 Mustang In Naples Fla.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 08:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Spotted The 2015 Mustang In Naples Fla.

I didnt know which section to put this in, so here goes....

My daughter and me were in Wendy's having a bite to eat this evening and I looked and here come the same 2015 Mustang thats been spotted recently. Its running around Naples as a test mule with no markings whatsoever on it, its dark blue which does nothing for the lines or the look of this Mustang. I spoke for about 20 minutes to the girl who works for Ford who was driving this and then 2 other 5.0 Mustang's showed up, taking photos etc.

It looks slightly smaller, The interior is way too cramped for me but I am 6'3, 210lbs, It sits slightly lower and looks wider but everyone gave it a thumbs up including me but this test mule just isnt a good looking car but I guess it isnt supposed to be. Also the front & rear end looks good and looks muscular. There is no doubting this is a Mustang whether you like the styling or not. Before I make my FINAL judgement call I will wait until I see a 5.0 in full effect since this car was a 6 cylinder...
Attached Thumbnails I Spotted The 2015 Mustang In Naples Fla.-2015-mustang.jpg   I Spotted The 2015 Mustang In Naples Fla.-hni_0090.jpg   I Spotted The 2015 Mustang In Naples Fla.-hni_0091.jpg  

Quick Reply: I Spotted The 2015 Mustang In Naples Fla.