Old 08-31-2014, 10:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jannetty racing / scam and con artists

http://jannettyracingenterprises.weebly.com/
Old 09-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Staging Lane

Damn man that sucks. At least you got it straightened out.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Not trying to side with anyone here but did you actually verify in the tune itself that the numbers were bad?

I say this for a few reasons.

1) You can never trust what one shop says about another (especially if they are direct competitors). Of course shop A is going to badmouth shop B and say their tune sucks, that way they ensure continuous business from you. Betcha anything shop B says the same **** about shop A...

2) You can't compare numbers from one dyno to another, even if they are of the same type. You never know if the second shop that fixed your car has a much more forgiving dyno and those 20+ hp that you gained could've been just from the different calibration.

Glad you got your car "fixed" but unless you have hard proof of the tune being crap from Jannetty's then all you have here is just an opinion with no facts. And that is an opinion that is certainly influenced by a competitor of Janetty which is only going to put them down, so quite a biased opinion.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by redtan
Not trying to side with anyone here but did you actually verify in the tune itself that the numbers were bad?

I say this for a few reasons.

1) You can never trust what one shop says about another (especially if they are direct competitors). Of course shop A is going to badmouth shop B and say their tune sucks, that way they ensure continuous business from you. Betcha anything shop B says the same **** about shop A...

2) You can't compare numbers from one dyno to another, even if they are of the same type. You never know if the second shop that fixed your car has a much more forgiving dyno and those 20+ hp that you gained could've been just from the different calibration.

Glad you got your car "fixed" but unless you have hard proof of the tune being crap from Jannetty's then all you have here is just an opinion with no facts. And that is an opinion that is certainly influenced by a competitor of Janetty which is only going to put them down, so quite a biased opinion.
I completely agree, I will say this.

I cant say anything bad about him I have never had any dealings with him. I am sure there are a lot of people that are happy with him...prolly more than are dissatisfied. I mean He wouldn't be in business if that wasn't the case

Last edited by 1KillerSS; 09-04-2014 at 08:10 PM. Reason: My comment wasn't nice...sorry I felt it was inappropriate
Old 09-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Teching In

WOW , Ted has very good feedback on Camaro5 . This is the very first negative review I have ever seen .
Old 09-06-2014, 02:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GONIF
WOW , Ted has very good feedback on Camaro5 . This is the very first negative review I have ever seen .
You need to open your eyes. This is not the first negative review
Old 09-06-2014, 05:44 PM
On The Tree

C5 censors any negative posts about JRE / TJ
Old 09-07-2014, 05:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

wow this is still going on? lol
Old 09-07-2014, 02:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

Not the 1st and been going for years my friend.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:54 PM
Staging Lane

Wow another terrible review.wtf is wrong w him?
Old 10-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by quickvert1
Wow another terrible review.wtf is wrong w him?
You see some strange things ,today in the news Jimmy Carter said he could have beaten Ronald Reagan if he was more manly . People not happy with Ted / JRE are few and far between . One thing to consider , the same canned tune works for 99% of his customers who love JRE tunes and less than 1% have a bitch . Maybe ,just maybe it's not JRE but the guy installing the tune on his car that may not know what he is doing or his car already had other problems .
Old 10-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You see some strange things ,today in the news Jimmy Carter said he could have beaten Ronald Reagan if he was more manly . People not happy with Ted / JRE are few and far between . One thing to consider , the same canned tune works for 99% of his customers who love JRE tunes and less than 1% have a bitch . Maybe ,just maybe it's not JRE but the guy installing the tune on his car that may not know what he is doing or his car already had other problems .
Its bc the 99% dont know any better .
Old 10-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Frans96SS
Its bc the 99% dont know any better .
Or the 1% are inept.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

...or C5 deletes anything and everything that may be a drag for their sponsors/paying vendors.

Naaa...can't be. We are the inept 1% over here.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Iam Broke
...or C5 deletes anything and everything that may be a drag for their sponsors/paying vendors.

Naaa...can't be. We are the inept 1% over here.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:00 PM

frans96ss your the only shop that I see being unprofessional. Either you need work and that's why your constant on JRE or he pissed in your cheerios it's amazing how none of you can make out who's starting these threads MOVE ON ALREADY ITS GETTING OLD it's like folks that are stuck in the 80's does that resemble you?
Old 10-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by z1 dunn
frans96ss your the only shop that I see being unprofessional. Either you need work and that's why your constant on JRE or he pissed in your cheerios it's amazing how none of you can make out who's starting these threads MOVE ON ALREADY ITS GETTING OLD it's like folks that are stuck in the 80's does that resemble you?

Yes i need work... I have 36k sq ft shop with 35-50 cars in it at all times........ More like im sick of seeing cars he worked on come into my shop FUCKED up and the customers out THOUSANDS of dollars.... and i know im not the only shop that sees this.... maybe the only one with ***** enough to say it.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:03 AM
On The Tree

You Sir have not been around C5 long enough to know what has transpired in the past. If you did more digging one never knows what they'll find

Jason, your starting to get annoying. Yes, I know it is you. Why don't you use your real user name? Listen, you've been lucky and had good luck with Ted. Good for you.. Make no mistake though, there is much you don't know.

Think things over before you decide to get into a pissing contest with me. I have plenty of new stuff to post. I figured we just let things go.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Teching In

If it's getting old, quit reading the thread. Problem solved.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Teching In

ZL1 Dunn is 94 guy.

He has two accounts.

Ted the theif jannetty asked him to it to help defend him and keep ripping people off.

94 guy... You're a sissy

Quick Reply: Jannetty racing / scam and con artists