New guy with a new build plan - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

New guy with a new build plan

Old 05-03-2017, 09:19 AM   #1
TECH Regular

Default New guy with a new build plan

I wanted to thank everyone that welcomed me to the site, this is my first 5th gen. I'm new to the car but not the game after owning several LS vehicles I've got a good idea where I want to go with this car.

Let me start from the beginning the car is a 2011 Blue 2SS Mn6 w/ hurst shifter, K&N CAI, and Borla attack mufflers. First impression of the car were its quick not fast but rides really good so I'm attacking performance first.

So far my parts list that I have order are speed engineering LT's (yes I know there is alot of controversy about these) custom 3" exhaust into the borla attacks, BTR stage 3 boost cam with all supporting mods, and BMR lowering springs. Hoping to have all the mods done by May 15th so I can get it ready for Ocean City Maryland cruise weekend.

My ultimate goal with this car will be to have a fun weekend/track car once its all said and done. Future mods I'm hoping to do the LSA blower set-up and that will complete the performance then I plan on moving to suspension and appearance. I would like to do a ZL1 kit then wrap the car but one thing at a time.

Thank you for looking and any advice or help is much appreciated as I am new to the 5th gen

corvetteandsilverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:25 AM   #2

Good luck.
Jason81Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote