Gen 5 Camaro Power-Adder Tech Supercharger, Turbo, Nitrous

Maggie charged guys info please

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 01:50 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Maggie charged guys info please

Anyone who has a fifth gen care to share some insight on install of the Magnuson unit? Self install or shop done? Any issues since install?
Old 06-11-2015, 09:05 AM
10 Second Club

Received 60 Likes on 44 Posts

I will reply, but I don't have a 5th Gen Camaro. I have installed two different Maggies on my car. The installs are easy if you have some basic shop tools and a couple of days to do the install by yourself. The kits are complete and the directions are step by step. I have had NO maintenance issues in 60,000 miles. I wish they made a Heartbeat for my car.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a Magnuson Heartbeat on a '14 1LE. I did the install myself and it took me about 4 days taking my time. I also pulled the heads while I had it apart, to upgrade the valve springs, lifters and pushrods. That took a day or more in itself. The install could probably be done in two days at home. The directions were very good with pictures for every step. The quality is excellent and OEM or better. The tune is prvoided via email and loaded thru the OBD2 with the SCT programmer. It worked well. But, I would recommend a dyno tune by a reputable shop. My car with a Rotofab cai and factory NPP exhaust with stock manifolds dynoed at 530whp.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine was installed in a little over 6 hours. A buddy of mine and I did it. Took our time and stopped for lunch. Very easy install. Just make sure you have a swivel headed 10mm socket prior to starting. The back bolt on the manifold is a bitch without one.

Quick Reply: Maggie charged guys info please