2010 Camaro Reduced Engine Power Help - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Gen 5 Camaro Tuning, Diagnostics, Dyno results Tuning problems, solutions, dyno results for Gen 5 Camaro

2010 Camaro Reduced Engine Power Help

Old 09-11-2018, 07:18 AM
Teching In

Default 2010 Camaro Reduced Engine Power Help

Hi LS1Tech,
I need help troubleshooting a issue on my 2010 Camaro SS. Its the M6 with the LS3, cam, bolt ons, and dyno tune. My issue that started 3 weeks ago is my car is going into "reduced enginer power" and throwing the P0641 code. No other codes. I can reset the car by unplugging the battery and it will drive fine with no codes as long as I drive easy. Once I try and get on it it goes into REP mode and throws the code. I have visually checked the wires to the sensors in the 5v reference circuit. Also tested voltage and with all sensors plugged in I get 5v. I have tried a new MAF and Clutch pedal sensor so far. I drove it to a electrical shop nearby and on the drive there I was getting 0 oil pressure, A/C refrigerant too hot, stabilitrak, and REP all coming on and going off randomly. Car ran perfect before, I had just changed the clutch master cylinder and this all started on the same day i finished that project. The shop I took it to told me ECM which I am sort of doubtful on. Where do I start, what should I check next or look for? I'm lost at this point and I can't go to a dealer since my car is modded and out of warranty. Any help is appreciated, please and thanks!

PS: I have an sct handheld that can datalog a few sensors. When I look at it my absolute throttle positions is at 22.xx% and goes up to 87.xx% when floored. The relative throttle position constantly stays at 50.19%? Seems odd to me.

Please any help is useful at this point, I'm losing my mind with this issue.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: