Gen 5 Camaro Tuning, Diagnostics, Dyno results Tuning problems, solutions, dyno results for Gen 5 Camaro

2010 Camaro Reduced Engine Power Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 07:18 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2010 Camaro Reduced Engine Power Help

Hi LS1Tech,
I need help troubleshooting a issue on my 2010 Camaro SS. Its the M6 with the LS3, cam, bolt ons, and dyno tune. My issue that started 3 weeks ago is my car is going into "reduced enginer power" and throwing the P0641 code. No other codes. I can reset the car by unplugging the battery and it will drive fine with no codes as long as I drive easy. Once I try and get on it it goes into REP mode and throws the code. I have visually checked the wires to the sensors in the 5v reference circuit. Also tested voltage and with all sensors plugged in I get 5v. I have tried a new MAF and Clutch pedal sensor so far. I drove it to a electrical shop nearby and on the drive there I was getting 0 oil pressure, A/C refrigerant too hot, stabilitrak, and REP all coming on and going off randomly. Car ran perfect before, I had just changed the clutch master cylinder and this all started on the same day i finished that project. The shop I took it to told me ECM which I am sort of doubtful on. Where do I start, what should I check next or look for? I'm lost at this point and I can't go to a dealer since my car is modded and out of warranty. Any help is appreciated, please and thanks!

PS: I have an sct handheld that can datalog a few sensors. When I look at it my absolute throttle positions is at 22.xx% and goes up to 87.xx% when floored. The relative throttle position constantly stays at 50.19%? Seems odd to me.

Please any help is useful at this point, I'm losing my mind with this issue.