Notices
Gen 5 Camaro Tuning, Diagnostics, Dyno results Tuning problems, solutions, dyno results for Gen 5 Camaro

4l80e swap

Old 12-26-2018, 08:50 PM

Default 4l80e swap

I have a 2014 Camaro SS with a whipple supercharger. The engine is running great. I have swapped out the 6L80 for a 4L80 using the harness from PCMNC which made the swap a breeze when it comes to the wiring. While driving the transmission is awesome, however when i come to a stop, it feels like the TCC is not unlocking and stalls my engine. This issue is only present when at operating temperatures. When its cold there is no problems whatsoever. I am new to tuning and have been using HP Tuners to try different things but have not been able to get the issue fixed. Any help is appreciated. I can upload the tune tomorrow if needed.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: