Gen 5 Racing Tech Heads, cam, valvetrain, short block discussion

Feeler: twin turbo '10 SS A6

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler: twin turbo '10 SS A6

Hey all,

My name on Camaro5.com is AdamCzap, some of you may know me from there. I couldn't post this in the classifieds, so sorry to the moderators - feel free to relocate me! Anyway... I might be selling my ride! Our basement NEEDS to get finished this year, and in order to cash flow the project I may need to sell one of my vehicles, so the L99 2SS/RS may be on the chopping block! I will likely replace it with a CTS-V next fall or winter if I do sell. I'm only trying to gauge interest at this point. PM me if you're seriously interested and I will consider all offers. I'm not desperate to sell at this point, so please no lowballs. This car has been babied and only drag stripped once. It ran 11.63s on stock rubber before the suspension mods. Top speed is 185mph+ easily.

Car is in great shape, approx. 24k miles. It has been maintained by an ASE master mechanic (my dad) and myself. Color is black on black. I have 58k invested in this car. Included would be all the following, and no, I am really not interested in parting things out:

performance mods

* Hellion twin turbo kit @ 7psi, making 545rwhp/560rwtq, can easily turn up boost if more power desired
Pfadt rear trailing arms
Pfadt adjustable front and rear sway bars
Pfadt solid subframe bushings
Pfadt differential bushings
Pfadt drop 1.25" drop springs
Noweeds.net exhaust diverters
custom dyno tune by Walsh Motorsports
two unused front P-zero tires will be included

cosmetic mods:

* ceramic window tints
LED interior dome light
over 100sq/ft dynamat extreme installed throughout - VERY quiet ride!!
factory ground fx, painted black (looks sweet)
18" winter rims + tires will be included

If I end up selling this car, I'd love for it to go to someone who can appreciate the mods I've done. It's truly a beast and tons of fun to drive!
Old 03-01-2011, 01:04 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You couldn't post in the classifieds because you don't have enough time and or posts in order to do so, I doubt this means you can just post anywhere you want and the mods will move it, my guess is they will delete it.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^+1

Quick Reply: Feeler: twin turbo '10 SS A6