General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

any one been to williams performance?

Old 09-25-2009, 04:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default any one been to williams performance?

If you havent you should!!! all i can say is wow! they're top notch. i just recently took my turbo ss down to them to get them to get it running and tune it. and they did an amazing job and id be out "hot roding" the crap out of it right now if spec hadnt screwed me over on a clutch... but anyway zach is great to talk to and keeps it real simple and didnt mind explaing stuff and helping ME the customer out. nick is just simply THE BEST in my opinion he did a great job of doing a drivabilty tune on it despite the clutch situation. and the shop staff did a great job. the service was great and the price was spot on. im not going to mention any names but i had contacted another shop that is a sponsor on here and to do a speed density tune on my car they wanted $700 to do a dyno tune. williams did it for $550 not just a dyno tune but they did a mail order tune on it so i get get it to them, i ended up trailering it to them anyways but that was becuase my coil harness' were messed up they fixed that did a driveability tune on it and then were going to dyno tune it as well. all that for $150 less than the other shop. leme give you an example of how great they really are, i had to drive my car all the way from mooresville, nc. to roanoke, va. on a clutch that slipped past 2k rpms needless to say it was rough! lol but they acctually called ME the next day to make sure i made it home ok. how many shops do you know that will do that? absolutly A+++ in customer satisfaction!!

venom
Old 09-26-2009, 01:58 PM
Teching In

Thats great to hear.. I am going to take my GTO to them this Friday to get my a Ls3 top half and cam put on.. can't wait for the results..
Old 09-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

Williams performance is top notch! I got a base tune for my procharged goat and it was really close. I only had to make a few minor changes.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yup! For forced induction... Hell! For ANYTHING! They know they're stuff!
Old 09-28-2009, 10:02 AM
On The Tree

Who is Williams Performance? Never heard of them.

Jeremy

Search this Thread