General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

BEWARE of KarbKing!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 04:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BEWARE of KarbKing!!!!

My girlfriend sent these low life bastards $230 in Dec 2014 to buy a carb for my xmas present as she had seen me struggle to work on the pos carb I had......as of today April 13th, 2015 all we have in return for $230 has been empty promises, threats, and blackmail emails because of a rotten review i gave them and not to mention I have yet to receive the carb we "built" from emails!!! No refund said Mitchell Kranefus of KarbKing which by the way, operates out of Motive Parts of Homestead, PA 15120 (412) 461-4942. Still waiting for the carb we discussed to be sent to me!!
I contacted the Attorney General of PA. Matthew Kreush.
This abuse cannot go on any longer...this is a post to help me and others get justice from these scum bags and to prevent others from being robbed.....PLEASE HELP those who have lost money and Carbs!!

Please email Matthew with KARBKING in the subject line if you or someone you know has been screwed over by them as well;
Here is the A.G. contact information;
Matthew Kreush mkreush@attorneygeneral.gov

Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General

Bureau of Consumer Protection

564 Forbes Avenue, 6th Floor

Pittsburgh, PA 15219

P 412.565.3533

F 412.880.0196
Old 04-13-2015, 04:38 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

As this is not a site sponsor, nor a specific LS-parts retailer or LS-specific shop, I'm not entirely sure why it's been posted on this site.

I'll let the post stand for now, but it will be locked as it's not focused on anything specifically relating to LSx's or the LS community in general.

Quick Reply: BEWARE of KarbKing!!!!