General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Inconsiderate Parking Lot People.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 01:27 AM
Dex
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If i seen someone mess with my car it would be bad. Back to jail we go I've worked and waited to long for some jerk off to mess with my ****.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:38 PM
On The Tree

I have had a nice vehicle to drive since i was 14 now 20 with even nicer toys. I have always tried to respect other peoples **** and i just wish people would do the same. When nice cars are parked at the back of the lot they are obviosusly there for a good reason.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol @ dude who threw the cart.. haha.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

not to proud of this one but 5 years ago while on va ca went to awater park with abuddy and when imean there was no parking imean none. he was going to key this guys or chics 86olds 442 which no bullshit took up 2.5parking spaces in the front row of the place ,after walking 20minutes.so instead of keying which ithink is something sacred and should onlybe used in reteleation for a keying like x,s like to do, tit for tat only .so instead the442s wipper blades got tyed into bows, with a thank you note explaining ,that the next person might not be as understanding as he was
Old 01-26-2007, 10:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

a nother good one is to park next to the nicer/newer cars in a lot as this folks tend to watch more when opening their doors/pulling in and out ha ha
Old 02-01-2007, 10:22 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2000SSGirl
The morning after I bought my car, it got a big dent in the side of it, right above the RL wheel. I was at a work, which was located in a strip mall. It was early, I was the ONLY person out there!!! I come out, no cars in the entire freaking lot, and i've got a big dent. Intentional vandalism. I had a razor blade put in one of my tire's on my old car a few weeks before, my boss had a razor blade put in her tire a week later, and then - another co-worker had her window smashed. Pisses me off that someone would go out of their way to vandalize my car. I've since had another ding put in the car, while I was parked in the very back of a shopping-center parking lot. I ALWAYS park far away. Sometimes I think that just makes your car a target though. As for the comments about girls - I've seen guys open doors and hit cars on many occasions too. It's not an issue of sex -it's an issue of people being too inconsiderate and in a hurry to even LOOK or care.

funny...you guys are all talking about taking up extra spaces and dear Rachel here has a sig pic of her car taking up 3 spaces! just messin' around.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Best bet is to park as far away as possible. LOTS of people are inconsiderate ********. Look at some of the cars on the road, these people just don't care.

Here's two happy parking lot stories:

I parked about 200 feet from anyone once at an amusement park thinking the lot would fill up. It didn't, I come back later and there is my lonely Formula with still 200 feet of space around it. Plenty of room for DONUTS!!! Just one actually, there was a line to get out, woulda been a sitting duck if someone called the cops. People who missed it were trying to figure out where the cloud of smoke drifting across the parking lot came from.

Once I parked in a large discount store lot about ten minutes before they closed, only about three other cars in the lot. I come back and there is a really nice 3rd gen Formula parked right behind me. Kind of like a little nod of recognition from one to another. I waited a few minutes but whoever it was didn't come back right away.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Staging Lane

I agree with the park far away and walk strategy, plus the walking is good for you.