General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

ls1tech site starting to suck..

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 10:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls1tech site starting to suck..

as time has progressed this site has become less and less helpful. myself and several other people post questions/topics and dont even get responses. i wouldnt post questions if i didnt need answers. im looking for a site where people might actually want to help and chit chat about ls1 cars, because apparently it isnt this one....
Old 08-19-2008, 10:54 AM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

that's because there are too many people on here that have no experience. nobody builds their own car anymore. they just buy the parts and have somebody else put it together and take care of all their problems. jmo.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

ya at times it is helpful and other times it isnt, ppl take it personal sometimes when someone asks the same question over, ya we have the search but half the time it sucks and if i spend alot of money on a motor and wanna know a certain thing I wanna double check. PPL just need to chill
Old 08-19-2008, 11:02 AM
TECH Regular

Agreed, expecually with the search feature. Im sure everything that has or could happen to our cars has been asked already. So if everyone searched....this would definatly be a boring site. I still enjoy it well enough...but I definatly have to pick and choose the threads I wanna talk in.

As for the building your own car, that is also all too true. I make a point to not let a shop do ANYTHING period. Unless they have equipment (like head machines) that I couldnt ever afford. Infact just the other day I asked if anyone wanted to help me change my gear oil (ive never done it) for some beer or lunch and didnt even get a responce. (virginia section) place is going downhill man....:sad:
Old 08-19-2008, 11:04 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,471 Likes on 1,060 Posts

Originally Posted by 11secondhorse
myself and several other people post questions/topics and dont even get responses.
Have you considered trying a search?

I've been around this site since day one. At this point, there isn't much new to discuss (unless it's a brand new product) about LS1 cars, so chances are your topic has been covered before. If you need an answer right away, try a search.

Most topics here do get responses, unless they're posted in the wrong section. If nobody ever replies to your topics, maybe your questions are unclear or too vague?

And for future referance, this isn't the correct section for a thread like this. We have a User Support/Suggestion section.