General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

One Click?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 02:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default One Click?

Ive been troubleshooting my camaro for a week now, all im getting is one click when i turn the key over, had the battery tested, starter changed, stiill the same thing and im sure it is electrical now. anyone have any ideas? would highly appreciate it

thank you
Old 11-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, this is no help at all, but my lawnmower was doing the same thing, turned out to be a bad solenoid. Fixed that and then the starter finally went. But the solenoid would just make a single click when I tried to start the lawnmower, sorta sounds like what you are having problems with. (all I could think of was War of the Worlds)
Old 11-07-2011, 04:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bobbo489
lol, this is no help at all, but my lawnmower was doing the same thing, turned out to be a bad solenoid. Fixed that and then the starter finally went. But the solenoid would just make a single click when I tried to start the lawnmower, sorta sounds like what you are having problems with. (all I could think of was War of the Worlds)
well thnx for the thought but i already replaced to starter which has the solenoid and even the relays