General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

hauated car or domino effect

Old 05-22-2012, 06:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hauated car or domino effect

Ok, so i am having my 3rd tranny installed and am on my 4th clutch. What ever clutch was in it when i got it then two centerforces, now a monster stage 3 w/ billet flywheel. Both transmissions were built good with steel shift forks and carbon fiber syncros. Tranny that was just pulled had a broken (plastic bearing) and fifth gear was gone. I never grind gears and never miss shifts. I drive the car pretty hard but don't abuse it. To prove it i had to replace my two front tires before my rears. Tires are cambered in a bit to compinsate for bigger wheels. So i am lost as to why my drivetrain parts are failing. One suggestion i got was from my pops to get my driveshaft balanced. Car has lid, bbk intake manifold/ tb, borla exhaust and tune by god knows who. Other than that the rest is stock and original to the best of my knowledge. I just don't understand whats going on. Is it my driving, my driveshaft, maybe loose motor mounts causing things to be out of whack. any help or advice will help alot. Just brought home my baby boy this week so sending it out and paying $$$ out the *** is out of the question, my boy comes first.

sorry about the misspelling

Search this Thread