General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

AC problems

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 10:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default AC problems

Having ac problems in my Trans Am. Air blows strong and its a little cold. Not just hot. Think it just needs recharged? Or does it sound like something else? Didnt use it since last summer, just had windows down, then when I tried it, it never got real cold.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sladester2
Having ac problems in my Trans Am. Air blows strong and its a little cold. Not just hot. Think it just needs recharged? Or does it sound like something else? Didnt use it since last summer, just had windows down, then when I tried it, it never got real cold.
You can always try recharging it yourself 1st.. before spending all kinds of money elsewhere this stuff is great you can purschase it from walmart like for 35-40 bucks..
Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 09camarossls2
You can always try recharging it yourself 1st.. before spending all kinds of money elsewhere this stuff is great you can purschase it from walmart like for 35-40 bucks..

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BS!

If you want to do it yourself, get a set of manifold gauges from harbor freight(60 Bucks) and go from there.

Never trust the can of death, I have repaired enough of people's **** ups of trying to do their own AC with that crap. Never use stop leak & never use that ****!