99 Camaro Headlights not coming on - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

99 Camaro Headlights not coming on

Old 03-08-2017, 07:41 PM   #1
TECH Resident

Default 99 Camaro Headlights not coming on

Okay, my car is currently just sitting in the garage while I redo practically the whole interior. My head light switch is DISCONNECTED... One thing I could have sworn though was when I turned the ignition key, is that the AUTOMATIC headlights came on if its dark enough. Tonight they didn't... just my fog lights and DRL's... I was on the passenger side having some difficulty aligning the kick panel to the body of the car, new carpet and such.. and I had to move some wires on the passenger side kick panel around, where those three connectors are.. I don't know if this is the culprit or maybe I was dillusional and my headlights never came on ever since I removed my head light switch.. DRL's and fogs come on but no headlights, could I have messed something up under that kick panel?
Need4Camaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:34 PM   #2
TECH Resident

I was hoping someone would know. Would the headlights still come on if the headlight switch was missing if it were dark enough outside to trigger the automatic headlights?
Need4Camaro is online now   Reply With Quote