General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

what fluids to use?; headlight motor

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what fluids to use?; headlight motor

think its time to get rid of my cats, and get the headers and y pipes, also with the o2 sims and have my car retuned, Does anyone know how i can pass state inspection, i know if your SES light sisnt on on obd2 cars they dont run a manual exaust check but if they look they will see i have no cats right? also i want to change my tranny,engine,and rear fluids i need some good opions suited for me. I live in MAssachusetts, Im pretty easy on my car but i like to shows these ricers wats up now and again. And when my passenger headlight goes down the motor doesnt stop spinning for like 5 seconds and makes a loud gridning noise, thanks guys. I get better info from here then a shop.
2000 m6 t-a
Loumouth cat back
Slp Flowpack
Ram Air
Slp MAF
Slp Air temp mod (yes i know u can do it free)
Old 10-13-2005, 05:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/headlightfix/index.htm

You can flip the gears around

Originally Posted by Nuggetdogg420
think its time to get rid of my cats, and get the headers and y pipes, also with the o2 sims and have my car retuned, Does anyone know how i can pass state inspection, i know if your SES light sisnt on on obd2 cars they dont run a manual exaust check but if they look they will see i have no cats right? also i want to change my tranny,engine,and rear fluids i need some good opions suited for me. I live in MAssachusetts, Im pretty easy on my car but i like to shows these ricers wats up now and again. And when my passenger headlight goes down the motor doesnt stop spinning for like 5 seconds and makes a loud gridning noise, thanks guys. I get better info from here then a shop.
2000 m6 t-a
Loumouth cat back
Slp Flowpack
Ram Air
Slp MAF
Slp Air temp mod (yes i know u can do it free)