General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Street Scene Speed Grille

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street Scene Speed Grille

I've been looking into getting a Grille for my new Z asap, and I saw a pretty cool one on Byunspeed.com today, it's called the Street Scene Speed Grille, here is a link. GRILLE LINK

I was wondering if anyone had seen it on a black Z, or had any pictures... install advice etc. I just ordered Chrome Emblems all the way around, and the vinyl for the rear... so I'm trying to make sure it will look right on my car.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:52 PM
10 Second Club

I've seen one in person and I thought it looked kinda cheap and tacky, didn't really go with the overal look of the car. Billet grills look pretty nice on black camaros. Just my opinion though, wish I had some pics for you.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah, I've never really seen them on a car so I wouldn't know, just thought it was more of a unique look, I like some of the SLP and RKSport grilles etc. also I do like Billets, just looking at other options you don't see quite as much.

Ooops wrong FORUM by the way... just noticed I must have hit the new thread when I was posting by other topic... hopefully a mod will see this and move it, sorry bout the mess up :-(.

Last edited by Renegade; 07-03-2006 at 12:27 AM.