General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

burning smell and smoke i think comin out of exhaust after a race

Old 03-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default burning smell and smoke i think comin out of exhaust after a race

ok last night i was on rt 30 and a yellow porsche turbo gets next to me so i look over its some old guy, so i was like meh he wont bother....well he takes off after that thought went through my head, so i get on it and catch up then i try to get next to him but he gets on it again cheatin bastard..lol so i once again get back on the gas...started to walk on him then he slams on the brakes cause he almost rear ended someone...what a idiot...anways when i came to a stop...i had my windows down, i noticed alot or exhaust comin out, or smoke i couldnt tell it was dark out, but i did smell a lil burnin kinda...but gauges all were fine nothin spiked on me no lights notta..ran asmooth.so i thought maybe its cause i have headers ory and catback???? just cause theres no cats causing all this and maybe teh smell was just a lil burnt oil from thje exhaust....AM I CORRECT??? cause after the car drove fine all night...so i wasnt worried...but input would make me feel better...thanks
Old 03-24-2007, 03:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I thought that if you don't run cats, your exhaust generally smells like **** anyways, maybe its just that.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gotta be the Porsche!

Search this Thread