General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

How do you pass inspection?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 07:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Whiteknight01
Michael02Hawk OMG you found it!!! Just change everything I already have back to what it was!!!!! Why didn't I think of that before???

I'm trying to figure how everyone else with not legal vehicles pass inspection you jack.
That's right, I'm the bad guy.

But anyway, no not everything, just the top 5 you listed that are failing the inpection in your state.

Last edited by Michael02hawk; 08-08-2008 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, what he's trying to say is that there are ways of running your car without emissions crap and still passing inspection, he just wants to know what they are. A good tune WILL solve all of the problems associated with passing an emissions inspection, unless the douche at the testing center wants to poke his head under there, which even IF he knew what he was looking for he still probably wouldn't do. As far as the front plate and tints, not sure what state you're from but in IL the air team dudes don't give a flying **** about that kinda stuff. All they care about is how quickly they can get your car outta the bay without having to retest it so they can get the line moving.